Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich interested in CMS (merged)

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Why would Norwich pay more? His value has surely decreased, and by some margin I would have thought?

Not really. He cost £2.5m when Championship clubs were interested in him. If a mid-table Premiership club wants him he should be worth more?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
For some reason, I really believed that after the "self-outing" yesterday, NSC would stop paying any attention to unknowns on Twitter. Silly me :facepalm:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
For some reason, I really believed that after the "self-outing" yesterday, NSC would stop paying any attention to unknowns on Twitter. Silly me :facepalm:

Exactly

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Just found an agent on Twitter, just joined today to share his info with us, seems to know his stuff:

@FootyAgent2012: CMS haz gone to Norrich for 10mil.

I'm off to remove my CMS tattoo.... :(

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
twatter says cms deal is off

LiveTransferNews ‏@TransferHQ
Hearing that the CMS to #NCFC deal is off, and Norwich have turned their focus elsewhere in a bid to boost their strikeforce. #BHAFC

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Who on earth is Eman Makolondi?

I suspect he's a gentleman who wishes you to share in his recent good fortune, by assisting him in transferring a sum of money from the Bank of Nigeria into your personal account.

Just message me your account details & I will pass them onto him.......

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Hearing that the CMS to #NCFC deal is off, and Norwich have turned their focus elsewhere in a bid to boost their strikeforce. #BHAFC

A big yippee if true.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I suspect he's a gentleman who wishes you to share in his recent good fortune, by assisting him in transferring a sum of money from the Bank of Nigeria into your personal account.

Just message me your account details & I will pass them onto him.......

Hahahahaha. He possibly also works in Ugandan dollars

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

I hope this is true, but how reliable is that source?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Received a direct message from Andy Naylor after I commented on articles being based on speculation. He replied with that his sources are 'solid'. Will screenshot it as evidence when I get home tonight, but this appears to be in the works. Interesting..

EDIT: Just seen above post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here