Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich interested in CMS (merged)

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Im hearing the reason we have rejected Norwich's first bid for CMS is because it is not a diame more than what we payed for him. I f***ing HATE NORWICH. If they rip us off once more I will personally go up there and shit all over Delia's hot cross buns.

Why would Norwich pay more? His value has surely decreased, and by some margin I would have thought?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why would Norwich pay more? His value has surely decreased, and by some margin I would have thought?
Exactly this. He hasn't pulled up many trees here and i very much doubt we will get all our money back.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not really, we just haven't been playing to his strengths, he hasn't got worse. The fact that Rhodes just went for daft money doesn't hurt the value of other strikers either. If we were trying to get rid his value would fall, if other teams were after him, it would go up.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Eman Makolondi ‏@EmanGhanaMan
Craig Mackail-Smith set to join Norwich after having there bid accepted, just personal terms left #Norwich #Brighton #Norwich #BHAFC #NCFC

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
If anything one season in the Championship should increase his value. Plus I would imagine and can pressume from the offer we rejected that Gus would expect to make a bit on him.

Exactly this. Added to the fact that Championship clubs are able to hold Prem teams to ransom to an extent. Not sure that Norwich would be expecting to get him on the cheap as you would imagine they would be buying him because they think he's better than the strikers they currently have.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Craig Mackail-Smith set to join Norwich after having there bid accepted, just personal terms left #Norwich #Brighton #Norwich #BHAFC #NCFC

I refuse to believe anyone who can't spell 'their' correctly.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007

Sigh. I'll miss his headless runs with the ball, either tripping over it or running straight into touch. The cause of much mirth amongst our group in the West Upper.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Sad to see if go (if happens) but guess linked to other forward(s). small issue he goes and no one comes in before 3pm tomorrow would leave us rather short up front come saturday.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So some bloke from Ghana tweets that and we all believe him ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here