Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich interested in CMS (merged)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Clearly the comments about his hair and smile WERE tongue in cheek. I really want him to succeed but am not going to cry about it if he goes to make way for a better striker. I just think some people have a blind spot when it comes to CMS. Just because he is a nice bloke who works hard and is a fans favourite does not mean he has not underachieved here.

I agree. Just think u were looking for a reaction by laying into him a little OTT yesterday! I'm very much in the 'love CMS' camp but there would need to be a massive name coming in if we did let him go. I hope we sign a good new striker (Bothroyd i assume) and KEEP CMS - We need 3 or 4 good options...

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Heard from a friend that apparently a 3 mil bid has been rejected from Norwich for CMS. Personally I don't believe it as I think the club would snatch at that opportunity.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Heard from a friend that apparently a 3 mil bid has been rejected from Norwich for CMS. Personally I don't believe it as I think the club would snatch at that opportunity.

I think that's been quoted in a couple of papers this morning.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I think a fair number of players can underachieve in there first season....sign them on a three year deal ..then if they haven't made it by end of 2nd year then look to sell on....it's not as though the guy came into an established championship side...real test will be this season imho

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I think if Gus is serious about making a challenge, CMS will need to stay, you cannot just magic up that kind of pace and workrate.... and of course his skill on the ball, the turns etc we have seen over the last couple of games...... fingers crossed he stays....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think if Gus is serious about making a challenge, CMS will need to stay, you cannot just magic up that kind of pace and workrate.... and of course his skill on the ball, the turns etc we have seen over the last couple of games...... fingers crossed he stays....

:clap: You have EYES!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Gus is very serious about making a challenge which is why he'll not hesitate to move CMS on if he can replace him with better. If he can't, he stays.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

skill on the ball???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
.. yes, but I seem to be in a minority on this board, at least where CMS is concerned.

It's worrying... Yes his turn and run vs Barnsley was brilliant... #TeamCMS

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ah really? I haven't read anything in the papers yet. Stills sounds like BS.
The club would only take it if they had a replacement, and replacement strikers are becoming more and more expensive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here