Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noooooooooooooo! Pardew sacked :(

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last week, on their TV show somewhere hot, Big Sam said to Keys and the other misogynist he 'expected to back back in work before Christmas'.

It would seem even beating Chelsea wasn't going to save Dancing Al.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Oh right. So there's been absolutely no new Palace threads started since September and this thread with Pardew getting sacked is coincidentally the very first thread you've had the opportunity to post in? Chinny reckon.

Scared? Not at all. I still am not certain we'll go up and I know you won't go down. What I dislike is no-marks like yourself who give the big 'un about your fans being the best but haven't got the minerals to show your face when the going gets tough. You're a bullshitting coward. That's you.

I can feel the anger coming from you, very sad

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You must have gone through a lot this year Douglarse so Happy Christmas from [MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION] and [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION]

Some of its banter :moo:

But not all of it :drama:

A lot of Shanter simmo :wink:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Watford away? Tough game

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
From the BBS: (It's a win/win)

Just got the off the phone to my Bolton mate who thinks Allardyce is going to produce something special here. He said you'll notice little things like our injury record will improve massively with his meticulous approach to that side of his management. His teams have always had a solid nucleus which is something were crying out for right now. We talk about ethics etc, do people forget who we've just had as manager for nearly two years?

Who knew eh? What are the limits to his greed? He shat on the FA and England to try and get some bent money, he's got previous form for bungs and other corruption, why would he be any different at Palace?

It's a sad day when Palace fans are choosing to sell our soul, pride and integrity, in the name of 'success'.

:lolol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Seriously 2016 is proving to be the shitest year, the best manager Palace ever had got sacked. How are they going to cope?

We'll manage :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here