Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noooooooooooooo! Pardew sacked :(

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
He's well suited to a club of your moral high standing :thumbsup:

Friday night just before Christmas and the best you can do is visit your rivals forum to spout childish bollox.

No friends, no life, no ****ing hope for you. Bless your 4 thousand sad posts.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
It is a very odd situation. Once, just once, you'd have thought they could employ as CP2010's most high profile employee, someone with a little dignity, with a little class.

You would think that Parish would have learn't a lesson about appointing a manager, because in his 6 years in charge of the club he has given control of the team out twelve times and that is ten different people. We must be thankful that he appointed Pardew instead of Hughton, as Hurgton was free at the time of his compensating Newcastle for Pardew. I really think that Alladyce is another Pulis which does demonstrate to me that Parish doesn't learn from his mistakes.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Pardew’s Christmas presents were all for himself anyway.

Apologies if repeated.
If so, worth another punt :D

Alan Pardew’s sacking by Crystal Palace does not mean his Christmas gift-buying went to waste, it has emerged.
Pardew was given his marching orders on Thursday after losing the confidence of everyone at Selhurst Park not named Alan, with the club in a relegation battle and his squad playing like strangers who hate each other despite having never met.
Following his dismissal, Pardew was permitted to return to his office to take down the framed photos of himself and remove the carefully wrapped presents he had placed under his private Christmas tree, each bearing the label ‘to Alan with love’.

Coffee and grime

“I asked Scott [Dann] what he was hoping to get for Christmas,” said Pardew. “He mentioned an espresso machine, and I thought, 'That sounds like a great idea, I’ll get myself an espresso machine'.
“I also spoke to Wilf[ried Zaha] about what music he was into these days, and I made some mental notes. Come Christmas morning, you know who’ll be unwrapping a huge stack of Skepta CDs? That’s right, the Pardman.
“I’m gutted for the lads that they won’t get to be with me at Christmas. I was really looking forward to seeing their faces when they watched me unwrap all the great stuff I got for me.”
:lolol::lolol:

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/pardews-christmas-presents-were-all-himself-anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here