Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noooooooooooooo! Pardew sacked :(

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just heard the news, can't say I'm surprised, he was shit.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Er, read my earlier post mate. I was banned from all the other Palace threads. You seem a bit touchy, is someone scared we will now stay up and your fail?

It's "you'll" NOT your "fail" and,despite the season typing "yule" isn't going to cut it.However, Allardyce won't save you IMHO, yore dumed!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Bugger. If Big Sam gets it, they'll probably stay up. However, if he stays in post next season and if we go up, I'd be prepared to have a small wager with one of our resident Palace fans (proceeds to REMF) that over the two league games between the clubs next season BHA would accumulate no fewer points than Palace. £20? First come, first served - open to palace fans only.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Bugger. If Big Sam gets it, they'll probably stay up. However, if he stays in post next season and if we go up, I'd be prepared to have a small wager with one of our resident Palace fans (proceeds to REMF) that over the two league games between the clubs next season BHA would accumulate no fewer points than Palace. £20? First come, first served - open to palace fans only.
Get to the end of the season then we'll see . It we both do well I'll take you up on the offer ( assuming you don't ban me ) .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
DougLARSE - go out tonight and find a BIRD/BLOKE/SHEEP for Christs Sake:sheep:

Look I'm at a loose end . As I've had a early Xmas present I might have a crafty port and lemon tonight !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Forgetting the rivalry for a minute. A club that a few years back skanked St John's ambulance for a few thousand have now paid £5million to sack a manager. EVERYTHING that's wrong with football right there. Everything.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Forgetting the rivalry for a minute. A club that a few years back skanked St John's ambulance for a few hundred grand have now paid £5million to sack a manager. EVERYTHING that's wrong with football right there. Everything.
Keep on topic sheboy there's a good lad .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Er, read my earlier post mate. I was banned from all the other Palace threads. You seem a bit touchy, is someone scared we will now stay up and your fail?

Worst kind of chavy South London illiterate phrase ever that... For that alone, you should be banned again :thumbsup:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Their delusion knows no bounds:

Sad but probably inevitable - Thanks Al for all your effort. NO NO NO to BF Sam - it would be a terrible backwards step - Mancini would be nice - Hughton as a gamble - Eddie Howe again (unlikely) maybe we should have a trio- Sir SC with support from M Bright and Mr I Wright - who knows, this is Palace after all - so anything possible mr Venables!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Get to the end of the season then we'll see . It we both do well I'll take you up on the offer ( assuming you don't ban me ) .

Hahahaha! Try getting that deal at a bookie's - 5 months in the future you want the same bet as was offered 5 months ago?! I think not - take it now if you'd like it, or not. It's quite telling that you didn't snap my hand off.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
West 'Am knew he was up for it

SOCCER-West-Brom-171613-472603.jpg

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Hahahaha! Try getting that deal at a bookie's - 5 months in the future you want the same bet as was offered 5 months ago?! I think not - take it now if you'd like it, or not. It's quite telling that you didn't snap my hand off.

In that case I'll take it .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Keep on topic sheboy there's a good lad .

It's well on topic, you've just paid 5 MILLION POUNDS to sack the dancing fool. I know it's embarrassing but so were the clackers. Doesn't mean we should just forget...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here