Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noooooooooooooo! Pardew sacked :(

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Careful - it was either Doogle of me the postcode boy [MENTION=3495]SE25[/MENTION] who welcher on a bet to REMF a few years back wasn't it?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Careful - it was either Doogle of me the postcode boy [MENTION=3495]SE25[/MENTION] who welcher on a bet to REMF a few years back wasn't it?

It was the poster who kept getting banned, kept starting new accounts and is currently posting as The Paddy.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Are you going to apologise ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh ffS. That is not good news

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You want someone who you referred to as 'Sheboy' just a moment ago to apologise?

Of course I do , but I doubt he's got the balls to do it .

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You have to be a massive cvnt to manage Palace and they don't come larger than Big Sam.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Their delusion knows no bounds:

Sad but probably inevitable - Thanks Al for all your effort. NO NO NO to BF Sam - it would be a terrible backwards step - Mancini would be nice - Hughton as a gamble - Eddie Howe again (unlikely) maybe we should have a trio- Sir SC with support from M Bright and Mr I Wright - who knows, this is Palace after all - so anything possible mr Venables!

Hughton as a gamble..:lolol::lolol: Hughton to consider moving to Palace...:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:
Poor Sam Allardyce, would he really consider taking that post and have fallen from Wembley to Selhurst in a couple of months..surely not!

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Please not Fat Sam. He keeps everyone up. Still it would make beating them even sweeeter if we get there next year. Come on yanks go for someone with more class than Allarshite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here