Nob in the puffa jacket

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ihateagoodtime

Jan 9, 2012
yeah what a nob , i hate going to a game where theres a atmosphere..cant everyone just be really really quiet and watch the game in silence ... :lol:

like I said, I'm struggling to see the problem here (apart from the puffa jacket). someone in the middle of the north stand is trying to start a simple to sing, non offensive, older than the hills song (ok it's a bit bland and not everyone's cup of tea) and not only does no one join in but he even gets his own thread on here, This says more about the middle of the North Stand than it does about him, Thank f*** this website wasn't about in the 70's or 80's some, some of the shit people tried to sing was incredible, but you know what we did? we laughed and/or didn't join in and then got on with the rest of our lives.

ignore this post and accept my apologies if i've really missed the point here.

bluewhitearmyy

Jan 10, 2012
Gus poyets blue and white armyyyy Gus poyets blue and white armyyyy Gus poyets blue and white armyyyy Gus poyets blue and white armyyyy Gus poyets blue and white armyyyy Gus poyets blue and white armyyyy Gus poyets blue and white armyyyy Gus poyets blue and white armyyyy Gus poyets blue and white armyyyy

bn1 seagull

Dec 9, 2010
sat behind him at birmingham this season, good on him trying to get the crowd going. i was in the west lower on saturday and could here him from their!

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
Gus poyets blue and white armyyyy Gus poyets blue and white armyyyy Gus poyets blue and white armyyyy Gus poyets blue and white armyyyy Gus poyets blue and white armyyyy Gus poyets blue and white armyyyy Gus poyets blue and white armyyyy Gus poyets blue and white armyyyy Gus poyets blue and white armyyyy

Think it could catch on !!! If not we could always do the b side GO LEFT GO LEFT !!!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
there was a nutter in the west stand upper.....shouting abuse at Barnes all game I would of had a word but he looked a fruit cake lol

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
he wil lbe at boro next week,so the newbies can learnt the words

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
"We're the 1901 club,the 1901 club. We're the 1901 club...the."...nah! does'nt quite work does it....back to the song list!! Doh!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports