Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nob in the puffa jacket

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Thats me that is Mr Puffa jacket my son and few mates with there kids . And we love our work Shall we sing a song for you . Go Left Go Left !!!

We are usually WSU but went in the north for this one and were just a long from you.

Could have perhaps mixed the chants up a bit more and included Albion, Seagulls, Sussex by the Sea, Super Brighton etc. etc.

That said, fair play for trying to get an atmosphere going!! At half time, “Son, don’t sing OK, they don’t like it!” as son disappears off to concourse.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This - met him in the East about six games ago - great guy -keep up the good work and his jacket is fine - x

I have also met The Judge and I concur on your opinions of his worship. BHA through and through. I have not met his jacket yet though.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Ok I apologise and stand corrected, Judge fair play for trying to get an atmosphere going, in hindsight I shouldn't have posted what I did...

However...

The puffa jacket ?????? You have to admit it does make you look a nob and resemble Marty Mcfly ?

goodoldsussexbythesea

North Stand STH
Sep 2, 2011
Westdene
Ok I apologise and stand corrected, Judge fair play for trying to get an atmosphere going, in hindsight I shouldn't have posted what I did...

However...

The puffa jacket ?????? You have to admit it does make you look a nob and resemble Marty Mcfly ?

as if he cares whether you, a stranger, likes his jacket or not.

He wears what he wants, he wears what he waaaaaaaaaaants...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
His jackets ok , His jackets ok , He maybe a knob , But his jackets ok .

JJ
Take a pic of your jacket and use it as your avatar..... but please leave your knob out of it.

ihateagoodtime

Jan 9, 2012
Munchkin your a twat and don't belong in the ground let alone the north. stay in Littlehampton coz you obviously dont have blue blud , There are to many idiots like you in there who are scared of being looked at when you sing, if we go down it will be down to supporters like you... No wonder away supporters sing your support is f***ing shit and sing when your winning in fact do we even do that. We need two players being sent off to get our support if we give it our all we would be in the playoff posistion easy. As you can gather i'm seriously p'd off with our lack off atmosphere. Here's to the Judge who wont budge i'm with him 100 percent and want his jacket. GUS POYETS BLUE WHITE ARMY GUS POYETS BLUE WHITE ARMY GUS POYETS BLUE WHITE ARMY. I'm Brighton till i die i'm Brighton till i die. The chilled out 1.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Munchkin is a tosser, he likes packing Fudge, we all fukin hate him, unlike our mate The Judge.

Sing up you North Standers.............

Anchorman

Oct 19, 2007
Yey! The outpouring of love for the Judge has turned this thread around from moaning about song choices and decibel levels from different sections of the ground, to a happy ending and a gracious apology. (Quite right too, those of us that know him know that he is indeed a top bloke just wanting to create an atmosphere)

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Munchkin is a tosser, he likes packing Fudge, we all fukin hate him, unlike our mate The Judge.

Sing up you North Standers.............

Careful that's rather homophobic - you could be banned or worse still be made to sit on the naughty chair for that chant lol x

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
:D he's usually down the south end of the east stand. Been trying to start the same chant for months down there! Excellent comedy value, I must say! Although I do feel for him occasionally and join in.

Personal favourite was when he lectured the whole G block on how to do his chant.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I have also met The Judge and I concur on your opinions of his worship. BHA through and through. I have not met his jacket yet though.

I've met [MENTION=21898]The judge[/MENTION] 's jacket, but not the man yet. Always see him having a bottle of fosters on the east stand concourse with a few other puffer wearers. When I moved to Brighton my mum said beware of the puffs, so I've steered so far.

paul381

Apr 22, 2008
The Judge is a top bloke we will be taking over next season old school songs from the goldstone north stand anyone who is interested in signing & up for some friendly banter loads of singing make yourselves known to the judge or one of his merry men in puffers

At the moment there is alot of us but are spread around the ground but we will be joining forces at a place near you very soon

Gus Poyet Blue & White Army

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here