Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nob in the puffa jacket

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
The Judge is a top bloke we will be taking over next season old school songs from the goldstone north stand anyone who is interested in signing & up for some friendly banter loads of singing make yourselves known to the judge or one of his merry men in puffers

Good old school songs are great, but try to vary it, I think what annoys people is the same song over and over, which would be ok if everyone joined in............But unfortunately they don't !

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
Good old school songs are great, but try to vary it, I think what annoys people is the same song over and over, which would be ok if everyone joined in............But unfortunately they don't !

One step at a time once we have got the hang of Gus Poyet's Blue and White Army . We can move on to the better stuff such as Glory Glory Brighton and Hove Albion but you must promise to sing it all and not just the nice on on on bit at the end . And if we get that right we can do the Mum's and Dad's favorite Go Left Go Left . Get Behind Gus and the Boys tomorrow Big few weeks coming up that will shape our season . Be the twelfth man .

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
One step at a time once we have got the hang of Gus Poyet's Blue and White Army . We can move on to the better stuff such as Glory Glory Brighton and Hove Albion but you must promise to sing it all and not just the nice on on on bit at the end . And if we get that right we can do the Mum's and Dad's favorite Go Left Go Left . Get Behind Gus and the Boys tomorrow Big few weeks coming up that will shape our season . Be the twelfth man .

Which stand are you usually in?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Ah okay, be good to see/hear him back in the North, gotta love a song starter! I'm sat about 8 seats from where Judge was for the Wrexham game.

I play for Blue Steel on Tuesdays!!

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
I cant believe having a go at the guy for trying to build a atmosphere and he travels to away games gee, in my opinion he is passionate about the club and should be encouraged.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Lol, YOU'RE the only nob I can see here, what a dick head.

Absolutely agree, he's a total and utter nob. The chant sounded great yesterday and if it was partly due to the efforts of that solitary guy back in January then all power to his lungs

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Nothing against that guy, but I hate that song, whichever club sings it.
Thankfully, never been a major song.

Endured it whilst watching miserable-black-country WBA last week "Roy Hodgson' blue and white army" on repeat. And then they lost. lol.

Best get used to it mate it`s back

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
Keep going Puffa Nob Head!

For twenty minutes non stop in the middle of the North Stand... 'Gus Poyets Blue & White Army'

What a nob head.

Thought it was me at first, but wore another jacket that game.
Keep singing mate[ you are just getting it out of your system!}
We'll get one going for you Tuesday night.... Puffa Nob Head's blue and white jacket!!! Puffa Nob Head's blue and white jacket!!!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I can think of someone I would like to nob in a puffa jacket ???

1252683915-11358900.jpg

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Thought it was me at first, but wore another jacket that game.
Keep singing mate[ you are just getting it out of your system!}
We'll get one going for you Who`s the nob headTuesday night.... Puffa Nob Head's blue and white jacket!!! Puffa Nob Head's blue and white jacket!!!

Who`s the nob head
Who`s the nob head
Who`s the nob head in the puffa
Whooo`s the noooob heeeaaad in the puffa

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Ok I apologise and stand corrected, Judge fair play for trying to get an atmosphere going, in hindsight I shouldn't have posted what I did...

However...

The puffa jacket ?????? You have to admit it does make you look a nob and resemble Marty Mcfly ?

Not sure why this topic has been bounced, but I think you will see above I retracted on my initial post. (11 months ago !!!)

11 months later, I've got nothing but admiration for The Judge, in fact you will hear me singing along with him most Saturdays.

P.S - I stand by my comments with regards to the puffa jacket, anyone wearing one of those should face trial from the fashion police.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Not sure why this topic has been bounced, but I think you will see above I retracted on my initial post. (11 months ago !!!)

11 months later, I've got nothing but admiration for The Judge, in fact you will hear me singing along with him most Saturdays.

P.S - I stand by my comments with regards to the puffa jacket, anyone wearing one of those should face trial from the fashion police.

Puffa Jackets will be part of the Dress code when Barber decides what trackies are aloud :moo: Nike or Slazenger :facepalm:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade

We Are Brighton . See you Tomorrow .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here