Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nob in the puffa jacket

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
North stand was comprehensively outsung by South stand yesterday, perhaps you should have a go at singing something else if you don't want to join in with one bloke who is having a go. Bizzarely, on the occasions the north stand started whistling when they heard the Wrexham fans singing, the whistling was louder than any of the singing that came out of the north stand. What's happened to you lot, at the beginning of the season there was loads of noise from the north stand, now it's a fraction of what it was?

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
For twenty minutes non stop in the middle of the North Stand... 'Gus Poyets Blue & White Army'

What a nob head.

Why is he, I've heard that you were outsung yesterday at least he was trying redress the balance, if you lot got behind your youngsters yesterday instead of booing then maybe they would have beaten Wrexham.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
North stand was comprehensively outsung by South stand yesterday, perhaps you should have a go at singing something else if you don't want to join in with one bloke who is having a go. Bizzarely, on the occasions the north stand started whistling when they heard the Wrexham fans singing, the whistling was louder than any of the singing that came out of the north stand. What's happened to you lot, at the beginning of the season there was loads of noise from the north stand, now it's a fraction of what it was?
round by me there was hardly anyone i recognise from league games. i think a lot of season ticket holders tried out other areas of the ground

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
For twenty minutes non stop in the middle of the North Stand... 'Gus Poyets Blue & White Army'

What a nob head.

Some one trying to get an atmosphere going in the North standwhile many regulars are absent and you complain,what a prick you are

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
But true to form the West Upper didn't make any noise whatsoever !
Their was a lot of day trippers in the North yesterday so atmosphere would always suffer.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I'm the right side I'm the right side I'm the right side Brighton boy !!!!

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
I remember him at birmingham.lay off him,if people actually tried joining in it would be a good atmosphere.we joined in at brum but were drowned out by the usual boring ALBION chant
This

Too many people who just sit and clap to be honest.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

With all due respect phil, so bloody what.

We totally out sung Pompey at their place....away fans tend to do that...how does it affect you then. Do you sit the fretting, no of course you don't...you watch the game.

All this " the north stand is quiet". Well boo f***ing hoo. If it is quiet in the ground sing yourselves... It's not rocket science

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
I happened to be sitting with some work mates near the half way line for the Pompey game - to be honest there wasn't much to choose between the volume from each end of the ground, nothing special really. Opinions on who outsung who at any game usually depend on where you're seated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here