Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] No point crying over spilt milk?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
How are they a danger?
They are clearly unable to behave rationally and within the limits of the law, which shows they are dangerous and potentially could harm others or themselves.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You are talking to someone who described the vandalisation of a few petrol pumps as "terrorism".
The bloke is easily the most conservative and square member on this board.
Well, him and his ilk are in for a shock. Protest, civil unrest, climate related riots, cost of living riots. They’re all coming. And coming soon .

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Well, him and his ilk are in for a shock. Protest, civil unrest, climate related riots, cost of living riots. They’re all coming. And coming soon .
People like me and my ilk? I’ve told you previously I am mixed race. Would you prefer “me and my ilk” to go back to my own country? You daft racist.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
People like me and my ilk? I’ve told you previously I am mixed race. Would you prefer “me and my ilk” to go back to my own country? You daft racist.
Only a guess but I think he was referring to you being a narrow-minded red-tapist rather than the color of your skin.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
You are talking to someone who described the vandalisation of a few petrol pumps as "terrorism".
The bloke is easily the most conservative and square member on this board.
You have to appreciate that I really don’t care what a stoner conspiracy theorist types from his mother’s basement. You are irrelevant and always have been, son. Weren’t you accused (convicted?) of rape?

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
I wouldn't expect both climate related riots AND cost of living riots. The cost of living rioters would be rioting because they want more fuel, not less.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
You have to appreciate that I really don’t care what a stoner conspiracy theorist types from his mother’s basement. You are irrelevant and always have been, son. Weren’t you accused (convicted?) of rape?
Blimey that's a bit harsh! :confused:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not sure how @Your Mum (the real one, not Queen Elizabeth) tried to explain all those devilish things in order to make it easier for you, but I can assure you it was consensual. (y)

As for irrelevant... you, your monarchy, your collection of naff celebrity role models and the law-obedient, upwards-licking, protest-free society you'd like to live in - you're all going to be very irrelevant very soon. The people will rise.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Not sure how @Your Mum (the real one, not Queen Elizabeth) tried to explain all those devilish things in order to make it easier for you, but I can assure you it was consensual. (y)

As for irrelevant... you, your monarchy, your collection of naff celebrity role models and the law-obedient, upwards-licking, protest-free society you'd like to live in - you're all going to be very irrelevant very soon. The people will rise.
Is that what you told the police when you were charged with rape?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What on earth has your racial heritage got to do with anything?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here