Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] No point crying over spilt milk?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
store security are good aren’t they, standing and watching. It’s not illegal to grab someone in the act of a crime. Regardless, it must be very empowering to know you’ve made such an important contribution to the world wasting a few pints of milk. That’ll learn ‘em! :lolol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Citizens arrest using reasonable force where you happen to slip over dragging their pathetic little faces through the mess should do it.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
'Other democratic means don't work. We've tried voting. We've tried writing petitions'.

Fair play for taking some direct action. However, perhaps we just have to accept a slow Revolution on this one. I remember 30 years ago when The Vegan Society hq was here in Hastings (since been knocked down along with the rest of that row of terraced housing to make way for an Asda). Back then most people had rarely heard of Veganism. Now the term is commonplace and more popular than ever before.

Times are changing. Not fast enough, and not always for the better, but many things are certainly heading in a kinder direction.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I'd be interested to understand what echo chamber they inhabit that makes them think this might have any kind of positive impact. On (recycled) paper I should probably be sympathetic - lefty liberal, Guardian reading, have voted Green, don't find muesli offensive, have a beard - but they somehow manage to be very difficult to find any atom of sympathy with.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
You DO realise that I have done something in a Supermarket which I have put on the internet so that makes it very important? :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here