Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nicolás González

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
yet to be convinced this is anything other than staying with a mate whilst en route to Leeds. but if it is then it would surely be £15m with another £10m if he is the first man on Mars sort of deal
Yes.

BHAFC will be delighted that Mac Allister's Covid bubble has been burst.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Has anyone like naylor etc even reacted to the photo yet? Was expecting news by now of either cold water or hot water - it’s that simple!

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Has anyone like naylor etc even reacted to the photo yet? Was expecting news by now of either cold water or hot water - it’s that simple!

Neither Naylor or Owen have reacted. In my experience with those 2 it seems that the stories where little is said tend to have more truth to them

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
No way either of them are that stupid to post that if he's signed/signing for us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The silence is DEAFENING. New player announcement later today.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_5oh2N8dj0

Watching this I keep thinking
of Aaron Lennon.

He looks AMAZING and everything we could possibly dream of down our left flank, (IF he can be that effective in the PL) he certainly ‘looks’ WAY more capable than Solly, in an inferior league to be fair. (BUT, he can’t score to save his life... (according to that?) ...kinda like Solly really.

Last edited:

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
A left footed version of Trossard would bring a good alternative and balance to the squad. Especially as March and Ali J haven't made a spot on the right wing/somewhere up top their own.

I want us to bring in Brooks from Bournemouth, but seems some of the top 6/8 teams are tracking him and a fee too big for us. This would provide left footed option from the right, as well as playing anywhere across the front 3.

Will wait to see if anything actually comes of this :shrug:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Hope this happens as well as Nunez.

We had too many similarly slow players in the final third last year. Mooy, Ali J, Gross, Trossard, Alex Mac. All skillful tricky players but all lacking speed.

Mooy had gone and it's looking like Ali J will follow.

I think you're being harsh on Trossard there, but I agree about the others.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
If he is signing for another club but staying with Mac 'en route' then Mac is a silly boy. And NO WAY he is just visiting. Not with Covid.
Absolutely nailed on he is signing for us.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
If he is signing for another club but staying with Mac 'en route' then Mac is a silly boy. And NO WAY he is just visiting. Not with Covid.
Absolutely nailed on he is signing for us.

Or, Alli Mac is leaving as well?
Just sayin', it's another scenario to speculate on:whistle:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
If he's signing for Leeds I can't imagine they'd be best pleased if he decided to take a detour via Brighton so he can visit a mate.

Can you imagine if we'd just flown a player over for a medical/contract negotiations & he f*cked off 200 miles away on a jolly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here