Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Yves Bissouma chant for tomorrow

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
A few booed near me when subbed but the father and son combo think everyone including our current squad are *****.

The majority clapped, some even stood

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
A lot of booing when he came off in the WSU. Seemed a bit tinpot for a player that was good servant for us and left without much fuss

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
My view of it was that there was an initial decent sized-booing when he was subbed off, which gave way to a decent sied applause (that was perhaps as much in response to the boos as it was to Bissouma).

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If people boo him when he gets subbed... then I don't see any reason why he should "acknowledge" the Albion fans.

You’re absolutely right, a few seconds of booing from some fans must far outweigh the years of love and support shown to him. It was pretty classless from Bissouma tonight.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You’re absolutely right, a few seconds of booing from some fans must far outweigh the years of love and support shown to him. It was pretty classless from Bissouma tonight.

Apparently moving on to a new club outweighed years of him fighting for the team... pretty classless to boo him tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here