Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New type of fans

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Stamford Bridge , even with its preponderance of Chinese fans has far more atmosphere than I have EVER seen at falmer , I went to the first game against palace and the play off game atmosphere was diabolical against your biggest rivals and ive been a season ticket holder for 3 years at the Amex and longer at Stamford Bridge.[/QUO

Sorry but the atmospher for our home play off game against palace was eelectric

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The away matches I went to last year had a good humoured atmosphere. Always a joy to attend. Hopefully these idiots will go elsewhere to get their kicks now.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I live in Yorkshire so tend to get to more away games than home, but it seems that with our current fantastic performance we are attracting an unwanted element. Yesterday there was a fantastic noisy atmosphere in the bar, no problem, then halfway through the match a load of very pissed up lads arrived in the seats behind us, commenting that they may get removed from the ground (for whatever they had been doing). Several of them proceeded to climb over the seats in front annoying other fans, slapping people on the back until they moved and knocking into people. The stewards were no where to be seen & when Zamora scored they jumped up threw themselves over the people in front, knocking a woman to the floor and kicking an elderly man in the back in their haste to get down the steps. We were all elated when Bobby scored & of course people get excited but this went way beyond that. I have never experienced this before from Brighton fans. I would urge other fans to keep an eye out for this group of around 10 lads aged 18-25 who clearly don't care about other people's safety.

You say " we are attracting an unwanted element " and " I have never experienced this before from Brighton fans"
After reading through this thread it seems then the football match attracted some drunk students and not an unwanted element of Brighton fans.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I welcome the views of fans of other clubs on NSC when they have something intelligent or witty to say. You offer neither wit nor intelligence, just bitter sneering. And just out of interest how do you find the time to post nearly 1,500 times since March on the forum of a club you clearly despise?

I've come to conclusion he's either a troll or a moron. My money is on the latter.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I to was not born within the sound of the waves crashing against Brighton pier, or the sound of the crowd roaring at Hove dog track, so sorry i was born in Essex and left there aged 21, i have lived in the Worthing area for 28 years.
The subject often comes up on here that you should support your local team, well i do......and i thoroughly enjoy it.
So how are Worthing doing?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So how are Worthing doing?

Ok actually, the goalkeeper of the mens side is a young lad that used to play for the Dynamos, and i still go for a Ruby occasionally with some of the coaches, one who coaches for BHA now. I have not been down to Woodside Road this season, i watch BHA another local side if that's ok, but will venture down to watch Worthing at some point.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Stamford Bridge , even with its preponderance of Chinese fans has far more atmosphere than I have EVER seen at falmer , I went to the first game against palace and the play off game atmosphere was diabolical against your biggest rivals and ive been a season ticket holder for 3 years at the Amex and longer at Stamford Bridge.

I get comped for Champions League games at SB and the place is often quieter than the Amex. I'd say from the couple of times I stood in the rocking Shed the noise reduction is greater and harder to bear for old school Chelsea fans than ours

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
It's a fecking football match not a Rugby Union shake hands " oh well done old bean what what " type of sport ?
Get a life FFS.
I have to say this though, the atmosphere at the Amex 95% of the time is just dreadful if it wasnt for these lads and a few others
in the North there would be more or less complete silence bar a bit of clapping when Albion score.
I never praise the scum Palarse but I have to say when it comes to generating noise and atmosphere
they beat us hands down every time at home.
We need people like this to make some noise the West and East just sit there doing sweet FA for the whole game the only other noise is from the South occasionally.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Ah so you're a GLORY supporting Chelsea fan - and you come on my clubs board and call be an inbred - brilliant.

What are you on about you moron , it's the closest team to where I was brought up .

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It's a fecking football match not a Rugby Union shake hands " oh well done old bean what what " type of sport ?
Get a life FFS.
I have to say this though, the atmosphere at the Amex 95% of the time is just dreadful if it wasnt for these lads and a few others
in the North there would be more or less complete silence bar a bit of clapping when Albion score.
I never praise the scum Palarse but I have to say when it comes to generating noise and atmosphere
they beat us hands down every time at home.
We need people like this to make some noise the West and East just sit there doing sweet FA for the whole game the only other noise is from the South occasionally.
Im in the east lower and it's dreadful , before we got our season tickets we went in the north once , for the blackpool game where "we" thrashed them about 5-0 if I remember , my eldest loved all the singing etc , if it was as cheap as the east family section I'd be in the north in a flash

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here