Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New member.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Watch your spelling and punctiation, or the Bard will be on to you for no reason at all!

My first post were the words Shaun Ryder. I got grief for not going through a procedure by some twat....who I made look a fool in the end, he was being very anal.

Enjoy.

punctuation

:thumbsup:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Only you could provoke a fight in a "welcome, new member" thread.

Chill, Nibble. It's not all about you.

Buzzer, Buzzer, Buzzer. Did you read TLO's post before that? I don't provoke binfests I just promote them. I refuse to be drawn into another wind up by the NSC crew who like to provoke and then condemn. I in fact welcomed MOG to the board along with all the others. Thanks for your input.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Buzzer, Buzzer, Buzzer. Did you read TLO's post before that? I don't provoke binfests I just promote them. I refuse to be drawn into another wind up by the NSC crew who like to provoke and then condemn.

Produce, provoke and promote - you are NSC's Binfest Baron. Take a bow, son.

Don't get aggy at it, at least it shows you are best at something. I can't win f*** all in life - always the bridesmaid, me.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Produce, provoke and promote - you are NSC's Binfest Baron. Take a bow, son.

Don't get aggy at it, at least it shows you are best at something. I can't win f*** all in life - always the bridesmaid, me.

TLO. If by making me look bad you somehow feel better about yourself then I insist you carry on. As for myself, I and most members here know what goes on in those binfests and believe me, I am not the only one who looks foolish and childish . If you don't like rows then don't instigate them. I shall leave you to it.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Buzzer, Buzzer, Buzzer. Did you read TLO's post before that? I don't provoke binfests I just promote them. I refuse to be drawn into another wind up by the NSC crew who like to provoke and then condemn. I in fact welcomed MOG to the board along with all the others. Thanks for your input.

All this sarcasm and inner rage. Jeez mate. It's almost tangible.

TLO takes the piss out of me and others too, you know. It's all part of the innocent banter.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
All this sarcasm and inner rage. Jeez mate. It's almost tangible.

TLO takes the piss out of me and others too, you know. It's all part of the innocent banter.

Banter, exactly. So don't condemn me for doing the same, eh?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Banter, exactly. So don't condemn me for doing the same, eh?

Oh f*** off, you chippy little whatsit. You've always gotta come back with a snide comment haven't you?

I was genuinely asking you to take a step back in this thread. You really come across as a bitter old man, angry with the world.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Have i come to the right thread for a Tuesday afternoon Binfest ? (it's always difficult to tell from the thread title, but i found it eventually so -

What the f*** do you know about me? Uhhm.. Nothing. So your insults really mean nothing. No more than If I called your mum a cow ****ed whore or your missus a cocksucking slag. It means nothing 'cos I don't know you ar your mum or your missus (do you have girlfriend or do you like to get f***ed by men?)
:rant::rant::angry::angry::thumbsup:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh f*** off, you chippy little whatsit. You've always gotta come back with a snide comment haven't you?

I was genuinely asking you to take a step back in this thread. You really come across as a bitter old man, angry with the world.

Oh, for Gods sakes Buzzer. Stop being so serious. I wasn't even really involved in this thread until you chipped in. So get off your high horse, stop the wind ups and leave me alone. If you have a real problem, and you don't want me to contribute or be on a thread then PM me or complain instead of trying to give it a big one on here. If you just let me be you won't get an argument out of me. Critisising me is hardly going to get me off the thread.

So why don't you just leave it?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex

Shall I join in to add a little more controversy????????? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here