New member.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Don't forget to introduce yourself to NSC's Tourette's speaking brother NSP, they'll give you a special welcome.

D

Deleted User X18H

Ahh, another newbie.
There are also some posters who require instant derision and abuse. You are obliged to pepper their threads with personal insults, recipes, things about wasps, and lots of swearing. Currently these are:

Deductions, 1066seagull, Bars Mar, plus a few Palace-supporting tools (of course that goes without saying).QUOTE]

He's right you know, but I don't think that Ernest or Born & Bred are going to take kindly to being left off this list.

Also, it would be helpful if you could answer the NSC newbie quiz (part I) so we know who we're talking to and how much to charge.

McGhee In OR McGhee out
Kuipers In OR Henderson/Flinders/Digweed/anyone but Kuipers In
DK In OR DK out
Hammond In OR Hammond out
Season Ticket Holder Uber fan OR Bad Fan

Thank you
:ban:
Its HOVE Born & Bred ........alright sunshine.

MOG

Miserable Old Git
Dec 16, 2007
Off My Trolley.
hove born&bred said:
Its HOVE Born & Bred ........alright sunshine.

That's one thing i've never understood. How can anyone be proud of of being born in Brighton's western suburb?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Mihi gratissimum est Latinam tuam videre. Optime scriptum!

Nos solos nunc solum Latinē loqui et omnes alios inritare possumus,

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Greetings - welcome to NSC. May you be insulted,your parentage be questioned, your character defamed and the size of your appendage be ridiculed.

You inbred, arse-faced, mouse-cocked thundercunt.

God bless you.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Hmmm.

I think you MIGHT find, that the very inception of the greatest FOOTBALL CLUB was birthed in that very place you just scorned.

BAD start 'mog', :shootself
humble yourself now or fear for your sanity.

I think you will find that YOU are wrong on that.

The very first meeting for interested parties (at which my great grandad was present) for Brighton United was at the Imperial Hotel, Queens Road.
The initial meeting of THE present Brighton and Hove United FC (which changed to Albion the following month) was at the Seven Stars pub in Ship Street

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
but you have to admit that the Goldstone was in....

Hove,

not in Brighton

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Firstly, have you PM'd the board administrator (Bozza) to make your Direct Debit arrangements yet ? The first 24 hours are free, after which the tariff is 20p per post, and 75p to start a new thread or poll (50p during close season). Make sure you sort it asap, cos if your Direct Debit isn't in place within 10 working days of joining, Bozza will revoke your signon and block your ISP. I'm sure you have this all in hand.

Welcome to the wonderful world of NSC.

I think you get an automatic refund if you manage to start a thread that Nibble goes nuclear on within the first page and/or his first post on that thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports