Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - Season 22/23

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Well that's fifty-something quid of mine the club won't be getting this time around

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Sorry everyone, but I’m still pissed off and baffled by this in equal measure.

I mean, how the **** can a club that gets so much right get something as ****ing simple as a blue and white stripped shirt so wrong? Yes, yes - I know it’s only a football shirt that I probably wouldn’t buy anyway, regardless of what it looks like; but for me the home kit has always been far more than that. It is the most visible sign of our identity and should provide a nod to our past whist also being contemporary and something we can be proud of.

This shirt, frankly, is utter garbage in just about every way. I thought we had plummeted to a new low with the floppy collars and superfluous buttons a couple of seasons ago but it seems that was simply a prelude to this ****ing horror show.

Oh well.

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sorry everyone, but I’m still pissed off and baffled by this is equal measure.

I mean, how the **** can a club that gets so much right get something as ****ing simple as a blue and white stripped shirt so wrong? Yes, yes - I know it’s only a football shirt that I probably wouldn’t buy anyway, regardless of what it looks like; but for me the home kit has always been far more than that. It is the most visible sign of our identity and should provide a nod to our past whist also being contemporary and something we can be proud of.

This shirt, frankly, is utter garbage in just about every way. I thought we had plummeted to a new low with the floppy collars and superfluous buttons a couple of seasons ago but it seems that was simply a prelude to this ****ing horror show.

Oh well.

I like the collared one, and didn’t even mind the thin white lines. This one can fvck right off though. £55 saved.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
There is currently a virtual queue to get onto the club shop site - perhaps not quite universally disliked.

I get your point, however no matter what the shirt looks like, I imagine there’d always be a queue at release as the kids will want the newest kit regardless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here