Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - Season 22/23

Jul 7, 2003
Red kit would be okay if it wasn't for the blue badges - home kit looks like a training top

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Away shirt - I like it. It's got a nice retro look and I do think red is the best colour for England away shirts.

Home shirt - Not for me, Clive

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The away shirt is fine.

That home one though...oh dear. It looks like a knock-off job you'd buy in a turkish market :facepalm:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Oh dear...

netherlands-2022-23-match-home-dri-fit-adv-football-shirt-dN7vP0.png

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
hummel.jpg

“We don’t wish to be visible during a tournament that has cost thousands of people their lives. We support the Danish national team all the way, but that isn’t the same as supporting Qatar as a host nation.”

— @hummelsport

Again not kit related, but I've posted a few times about various clubs rebranding etc.

This one came up on a design site I follow, the site is subscription only so I can't post a link, but here are a few images/videos from the post.

The thing I found most strange is a Saudi club using the word Pride so extensively (not in that context though) and 'showing your colours'. Also the imagery including women etc (see the two billboards). It all seems a bit off for the Saudi market.

Part of me thinks the design agency Interbrand (Madrid office) have mocked up content but not necessarily things that would ever be used, but it's been made public anyway... or the elements mentioned above were never intended for the local market and making them public for the rest of the world is a bit of sportswashing?

(Est. 1957) “Al Hilal Saudi Football Club, simply known as Al Hilal, is a professional multi-sports club based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

al_hilal_identity_overview.jpg

al_hilal_advertising_03.jpg

al_hilal_advertising_04.jpg

al_hilal_advertising_05.jpg

Am sure everyone has noticed so apologies if you have, but the turquoise shirt is back on sale in the club shop in all sizes, pleased as I missed out first time or even subsequent times round

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Am sure everyone has noticed so apologies if you have, but the turquoise shirt is back on sale in the club shop in all sizes, pleased as I missed out first time or even subsequent times round
Well is it even worth buying now? it will be obsolete in a few short months time.

Then again retro is in now l guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here