Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mwepu

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So its true, he does read North Stand Chat.
Someone is, at least... the bloke working with the academy and who was spreading insider information here didn't stay around for long... pretty sure NSC is quite monitored by the club, would be strange otherwise.

In this case though I can imagine there's been a bunch of Zambians making him aware of these news...

I just found the video doing my monthly "what is Mwepu up to"-checkup. Was hoping for something since its been dead quiet for a while, but with hindsight nothing had been pretty good I think.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
End of the video has 2 minutes of details how to send them money via bank transfer, seems legit. 'Good News for all those in West Africa, you can now donate'.

It's good that they make it clear that they are the true accounts.

Stops people from being tricked into giving money to an appalling, bullshit mongering, snake oil vending, scumbag.

Poor Enoch. He went looking for God and found religion.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn’t watch it all but he doesn’t talk about playing football again does he? Unless I’ve missed it? The video title and graphics and comments are the only thing eluding to this - so hopefully he’s not thinking like that…

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Unbelievable. Hope he now consults the experts. If he plays pro football game I think we will all be attending church

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Works for us doesn't he ? Hopefully something will be done this end to validate the 'miracle'.
Helps training the U8s or something? I guess the club could investigate it, but I'd be very wary of any such 'cure'.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
God really needs to get his act together and work on his efficiency. He could have saved himself the work in having to heal Enoch by just not giving him the heart defect to start with. That would be my suggestion at his next appraisal. He could then use that spare time to ensure we get into Europe this year.

God: 'hmm, what to do today? I know, I'll f*** up Enoch Mwepu.' ....
A few months pass ... bit of war, shoot a few children, few natural disasters, normal stuff.
'Hmm, what to do today? I know I'll get someone to tell Enoch Mwepu he's all better'
Angels, 'God, you really are a **** God'

Enoch, 'Thank you God, thank you Angels, take my monies.'

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Helps training the U8s or something? I guess the club could investigate it, but I'd be very wary of any such 'cure'.
That in itself is worrying. Do we really want him talking to our young kids about how the angels came and took his bad heart away and gave him a new one. That is real scary shit.

If he wants to believe it and have his pockets emptied by snake oil salesmen, thats entirely down to him. But that kind of attitude and those beliefs around really young kids? Nah.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Well look. Similar concerns would have been expressed around Christian Erikson, but he's back and playing, thankfully without incident.

I personally believe no club will take Enock on without full medical clearance. And for the main reason that they won't be able to get any insurance on him until he does.

Whether he's approaching it from a religious point of view, it won't make a difference, clubs won't be able to take him back without that clean bill of health.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Well look. Similar concerns would have been expressed around Christian Erikson, but he's back and playing, thankfully without incident.

I personally believe no club will take Enock on without full medical clearance. And for the main reason that they won't be able to get any insurance on him until he does.

Whether he's approaching it from a religious point of view, it won't make a difference, clubs won't be able to take him back without that clean bill of health.
He has a different condition to Erikson though.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

I think you underestimate the number of African clubs that would happily allow Mwepu to come and play for them with or without medical clearance.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Oh shit.

So he's "healed" and convinced he'll be back playing football.

I'm not spiritual so obviously prejudiced about witchcraft probably not solving any heart conditions (wouldn't mind to be proven wrong) but... ehh, I hope he sticks to the medical advice given by modern Western medicine...

Poor bloke is probably a bit desperate and who wouldnt be in his situation.

New club doctor. Sign him up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here