[Albion] Mwepu

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Anyone seen any news on how he is? The BBC said on 19/01 that he's been released from hospital https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/africa/64335362, but I've not seen an update since. Reports at the time seemed to say that he was taken ill and went to hospital as a pre-cautionary measure, but no update as to how he is recovering or whether he might be back with us in the short term. Hope he's safe and feeling better.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone seen any news on how he is? The BBC said on 19/01 that he's been released from hospital https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/africa/64335362, but I've not seen an update since. Reports at the time seemed to say that he was taken ill and went to hospital as a pre-cautionary measure, but no update as to how he is recovering or whether he might be back with us in the short term. Hope he's safe and feeling better.
Yes part of me thought the heart attack gutter press line was BS when you read the actual issue and the posts on here. Hopefully that is the case and it was just an equipment error as reported.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Maybe, just maybe as it’s a medical situation of an individual it’s not really up for discussing in the public domain. I’m sure he will communicate to fans when he wants to

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Oh shit.

So he's "healed" and convinced he'll be back playing football.

I'm not spiritual so obviously prejudiced about witchcraft probably not solving any heart conditions (wouldn't mind to be proven wrong) but... ehh, I hope he sticks to the medical advice given by modern Western medicine...

Poor bloke is probably a bit desperate and who wouldnt be in his situation.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011

Oh shit.

I'm not spiritual so obviously prejudiced about witchcraft probably not solving any heart conditions (wouldn't mind to be proven wrong) but... ehh, I hope he sticks to the medical advice given by modern Western medicine...

End of the video has 2 minutes of details how to send them money via bank transfer, seems legit. 'Good News for all those in West Africa, you can now donate'.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Oh shit.

f***ing hell. That is seriously dangerous shit. I really hope someone has a word with him or he’ll kill himself.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I mean, any 'proper' medical professional will soon be able to tell if he is 'healed' or not with some rigorous testing and examinations.

Not sure if that will be at BHAFC, but good luck to him...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I mean, any 'proper' medical professional will soon be able to tell if he is 'healed' or not with some rigorous testing and examinations.

Works for us doesn't he ? Hopefully something will be done this end to validate the 'miracle'.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Well, let's hope he gets the chance and doesn't trust that god has healed him, and go out running or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports