Most unfortunate name you have ever come across

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Beach Hut said:
Never met a Mike Hunt but there must be one out there somewhere.

I have a customer name of Mike Hunter which is close....also had a customer called Wayne Kerr-this one is not American: works for a company in Bognor

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
We had a contractor who used to visit our site called A. Kinghorn which amused me.

Also, there is a company in Littlehampton which, I kid you not, is called Wayne Kerr Electronics. I used to know somone who worked for them and he had a company key-ring!!!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
Erm, I worked with a Richard Box once.
There's an old guy down the road from me called Brian Feacey, not the right spelling I know, but still!:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Everyone's heard of Chris Peacock on the old Coast to Coast, but one of their other roving reporters was called Sonia Legg. That always made me chuckle.

Also, I used to work part-time behind the Deli counter at the Co-Op in Blatchington road. The guy I used to work with there was called Simon Knellor.

(think about it.....)

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
The one ,the only Mr.David Furniture!
david.gif

Gardeners' Question Time on Radio Four is always worth listening to - if only for the last sentence, uttered every week by the continuity announcer:-

"The Assistant Producer was Jo King"

:lolol:

And on the subject of gardening...

... marriage can be a real hazard for some women. I knew a nice old lady who had spent most of her life with the name Connie Flower. And I worked for years with a Mrs Di Young.

C1 BHA said:
now you're just being silly................she really was called I. Lovecock. You don't forget great days at work, like that one!

Up The Albion!

Ok ok, I admit it, I was indeed being silly :cool:

I did actually used to 'prank-call' a bloke my mate and I found in the book (we were about 10) named 'George Smelly'.
We'd call him up and ask if he ....er....was smelly (I know, even more sillyness) and then tell him to go take a bath.
I found out later that this was a related family name to mine own, from back a few generations . After realising how annoying that must've been for our prank victim, I did feel like a bit of A. Pratt .

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
In the last week at work I've encountered someone called Missy Stern, who sounds like she should be working in a Louisiana S&M oarlour, and a Dave Plonka, who's at a university (and probably gets ribbed senseless by students).

Lord B, a more famous Dai Young was the one captured the Wales rugby team for some years.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I,ve known of someone called John Thomas which is an old fashion name for a penis!!!:lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
richard burns ? quite a good one

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
In the credits at the end of most old episodes of "Cheers" there is a lady called "Mary Fukuto" - I kid you not.

:lolol:

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Went out with a girl called Tracey.

The previous love in her life was a guy called Richard Wacey, she knew she could never marry him. :nono:

(Tracey Wacey for the Palace fans amongst us)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports