Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most unfortunate name you have ever come across

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Thinking about the Roger Butts announcement what is the most unfortunate name of a person you have ever met?

I have actually been introduced to a Wayne Kerr before. He was American though.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Theatre of Trees said:
Thinking about the Roger Butts announcement what is the most unfortunate name of a person you have ever met?

I have actually been introduced to a Wayne Kerr before. He was American though.

Everhard Pain

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Richie Morris said:
Mr Richard Head

I've met one of them and a John Thomas and a Nick Sex

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
The town planner of Aberdeen City Council used to be a bloke called Peter Cockhead (I think it still is)
When I was doing my year out there he was always referred to as coehead by his staff (apparently how he told them to pronounce his name !!!)

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Never met a Mike Hunt but there must be one out there somewhere.

Terrific Porkies Joke - one of the best ever

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Aberdeen Seagull said:
The town planner of Aberdeen City Council used to be a bloke called Peter Cockhead (I think it still is)
When I was doing my year out there he was always referred to as coehead by his staff (apparently how he told them to pronounce his name !!!)

What a name:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :drink: :drink:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
berkshire seagull said:
Got a matey at work with the surname cock and thats just what he is.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I worked with someone in Reading called "Cock" as well. Named Steve Cock, Arsenal "special" season ticket holder, who was offered to have his name on his seat. Unsurprisingly, he opted against having Cock in big letters...

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
berkshire seagull said:
I new someone call tony peacock:lolol:

I went out with a girl called Tonie Peacock. She never mentioned thinking about gender reassignment!

Heath Park Ranger

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
While at work a colleague had to ring a Japanese fella called Mr Takashita....the bloke I work with is a twat and when I had a little chuckle to myself he looked at me and quietly asked me what was so funny... :shootself

Also, my best mate spoke to a lady called Mrs Shitt, but she kept mentioning that it is spelt with 2 letter t's....so that makes it all OK then, does it?! :lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
A Doctor Batman

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
checked in a passenger once called I. Lovecock.......her christian name was Irene, bet she was glad to get married.
:lolol:

Up The Albion!

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
now you're just being silly................she really was called I. Lovecock. You don't forget great days at work, like that one!

Up The Albion!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here