NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Brilliant quote from RDZ... I can't stop chuckling 🤣
‘Ben, you prick, you’ve been tweeting absolute bollocks about ‘talks’ between Chelsea and Brighton for weeks based presumably on some shite you’ve been fed from Moises’ agent, or stuff you’ve made up. Stop it, you’re making yourself look stupid, no .’

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
That is just something Hughton or Potter would never utter. RDZ probably knows Jacobs is a profound and bias Chelsea fan and was keen on giving him a rattle. Very funny.
He's a Leicester fan.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
But wasn’t there a ‘mechanism’?
From what I understand (which, like just about every other poster on here, amounts to snippets), you're right, there was a mechanism as opposed to a release clause, which went something like this: Mac got a new contract with improved pay, and the mechanism for the summer was inserted whereby if the club and the player were happy with the offer, they'd agree to the transfer. Naylor stated this on multiple occasions, and other journalists confirmed it.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Bloody hell Chelsea are actually starting to look really good. Especially if they keep Colwill and get Caicedo.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bloody hell Chelsea are actually starting to look really good. Especially if they keep Colwill and get Caicedo.
And can field 20 players a game.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Agreeing terms with the player doesn’t mean that much... see Moises.
I reckon they are planning their backup and I think it’s a ploy in a game of brinkmanship with Brighton.
Winstanley is probably determined to get one over us, or at least hold his own.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Agreeing terms with the player doesn’t mean that much... see Moises.
I reckon they are planning their backup and I think it’s a ploy in a game of brinkmanship with Brighton.
Winstanley is probably determined to get one over us, or at least hold his own.
Kudus and Caceido are completely different players. I hope they get Kudus. Our attacking midfield options are ridiculously stacked right now. We really don’t need him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here