[Albion] Mohammed Kudus **Signed For West Ham 27/08**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I actually think the Mac Allisters were really honourable and genuinely appreciate what Brighton did for Alexis.

Many others would have left on a free.
I agree 100%.

Players like Barnes, Bissouma and Trossard would all have walked given the chance. Mac Allister could well have been with us for another season or two before the big offer came in, the World Cup turbo charged his value.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Signed for Chelsea 😂
He hasn't signed for Chelsea but they are interested - in the same way Albion have reached out to Ajax about the player. Both clubs want a Caicedo Plan B and Kudus is part of both clubs options. He's a exciting prospect so no surprise. See RDZ being bullish yesterday "He stays with us until (Bloom) changes his mind...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Arsenal or Chelsea? Tough call!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
No he hasn’t. They haven’t even bid for him yet.

That will just increase caicedo price if it goes through.
He hasn't signed for Chelsea but they are interested - in the same way Albion have reached out to Ajax about the player. Both clubs want a Caicedo Plan B and Kudus is part of both clubs options. He's a exciting prospect so no surprise. See RDZ being bullish yesterday "He stays with us until (Bloom) changes his mind...

Did you miss the smiley in your eagerness to correct?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
That is just something Hughton or Potter would never utter. RDZ probably knows Jacobs is a profound and bias Chelsea fan and was keen on giving him a rattle. Very funny.
I thought this too, just such a stark contrast with Potter….I wonder how he would have replied

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Being that Kudus and Caicedo play in completely different positions I don’t think Kudus is the plan B for Moises at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports