Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micheal Owen Had Medical At Amex on Tues.....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I hope you have a better source?
Probably not. Lewis Dunk's girlfriend told me, but it's not like Lewis had told her, she probably heard from one of the other wags, and not necessarily more than the standard rumours on here.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
No smoke without fire. And a national journalist put his name to this story don't forget. Yes I know it was the Sun, but I doubt he did it so, he can have the piss ripped out of him. Hoskins going, maybe?...One out the treatment room one in?

The Sun make up so many stories on every subject you can imagine. Over the years they have printed that "x will be the next manager" when he didn't even have an interview. Or "Kevin Nolan is DEFINITELY going to Man Utd" There are probably hundreds of these over the years and dont forget agents get stories printed about their players to generate more interest or a better deal for their player.

The Sun, come on now.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Owen has stated he won't ever drop to the championship.

Even if in the prem we wouldn't get him as he would have to commute on his helicopter. Not really feasible.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I had not heard this. Thanks for sharing.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Nope, MO was in Cheshire undertaking assessment for his FIFA badges on Tuesday. Unless of course this was simply a rues on Twitter to put everybody off the scent!

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
A number of people reportedly saw him there, a friend of a friend from work was on a tour and shook hands apparently. But he was doing something for his coaching badges wasn't he? Thought he'd tweeted pretty much exactly that?

Also, we're not signing Michael Owen.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Just had a confirmation that MO was at the Amex for a medical on Tues, weather he will sign is another matter.. Not fishing this is Fact.

Dont shoot me down about another MO thread just thought i would pass on what i heard.

No you haven't. You just want some attention.

Jul 26, 2004
Next Door
Nope, MO was in Cheshire undertaking assessment for his FIFA badges on Tuesday. Unless of course this was simply a rues on Twitter to put everybody off the scent!

Inded he was.....

michael owen@themichaelowen
I passed!!! I'm now qualified to manage at League 2 level. Anyone out there want a player manager? !!!

24 Jan michael owen@themichaelowen
Final assessment tonight for my Level 3 coaching badge. I'm coaching our U14's at the academy. Fingers crossed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here