Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micheal Owen Had Medical At Amex on Tues.....

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
No you have a medical before a contract is finalised or ..... someone could sign a contract then have a medical and his leg might need to come off the next day.

An offer needs to be accepted first though. We can't just go giving players medicals willy nilly!!
I know, Messi come have a medical, Rooney are you in town this week, why not pop in for a medical??

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
An offer needs to be accepted first though. We can't just go giving players medicals willy nilly!!
I know, Messi come have a medical, Rooney are you in town this week, why not pop in for a medical??

A club offers money for a player - B club accepts - player sorts out his contract & has a medical - player signs for new club.

the way you said it I thought you meant

A club offers money for a player - B club accepts - player sorts out his contract -player signs fpr new club - has medical.

If Gus comes out and says yes we are going to sign Owen, every local doctor, nurse, hospital porter, private ambulance company, medical suppliers etc will be rubbing their hands with glee and the A27 will be clogged as they queue up outside The Amex. there might be a few bookies as well.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
A club offers money for a player - B club accepts - player sorts out his contract & has a medical - player signs for new club.

the way you said it I thought you meant

A club offers money for a player - B club accepts - player sorts out his contract -player signs fpr new club - has medical.

Oh OK, my grasp of the English language is shakey at best, I forgive you for misunderstanding me!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Who will be the first bookie to go evens?

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
The man himself gus poyet has just rang me with his transfer targets? Apparently were looking to strengthen with the imminent arrivals of steve bould, Brian mcclair and Tony yeboah? Don't quote me, but I trust his word!!!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
If the Owen deals falls through we could always go for Kieron Dyer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here