Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micheal Owen Had Medical At Amex on Tues.....

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Ha Ha Ha Ha Michael Owen signing for The Weed, Are they going to sign Shearer to partner him up front.
Obviously some deluded Weed fan living out his fantasy of having the footballer that is plastered on his bedroom wall that he wanks to each night turning out at the Tampax.

I will gladly offer a contribution towards Owen's wages just to see this guy eat his words.

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
Lol just had a call from my non Albion mate saying did I hear about Michael Owen being spotted looking for property's in Brighton marina. Told him its crap.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Not true at all....

This is from the official Segualls Site.

"Vicente passed a medical at the Amex on Tuesday, concluded talks last night and signed at the club earlier today, before travelling back to Spain with his agent."

Well that proves the point - from that point forward the club should not be doing medicals at the amex if Vicente passed a medical at the amex - it could not have been more strenuous than painting his nails?

Foster House

Aug 25, 2010
East Sussex
I was walking to work this morning and i got stopped by this bloke who said that he had seen someone who looks like Michael Owen in Starbucks having a coffee and looking at a copy of the Racing Post. He then asked me if I could spare a few pence for another cup of coffee. I told to F**ck off but thanked him as I could now start another 200 post thread of NSC with that information....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here