Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micheal Owen Had Medical At Amex on Tues.....

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Not true at all....

This is from the official Segualls Site.

"Vicente passed a medical at the Amex on Tuesday, concluded talks last night and signed at the club earlier today, before travelling back to Spain with his agent."[/QUOTE

I agree, this can't be true. Vicente could never have passed a medical.

Who the f*** did vicente's medical at the amex? Charlie oatway? Gully? No wonder they moved them to a hospital

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's always the 2011 join dates... zzzzz We should have a medical on fit to post or fit to start 'rumours' on here!

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I've sussed it.
Micheal Owen was indeed probably at the Amex having a medical
However, Michael Owen was doing his coaching badges (not at the Amex)
??????

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I think we need a new NSC Smiley, :ffsOwen: could be a double face palm

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Somebody better tell Gus, as he doesn't know anything about this signing Owen business.

Anybody got his mobile number, as the least the good people of NSC can do is to keep our esteemed manager in the loop about who is and isn't coming to the club

My advice to you is dont play poker with gus. i am sure he said he was going to play the DS against wrexham away, then played the first team. If you still belive what gus says with his mouth to the press your an idiot. You can listen to his press conferences without sound. If you know the questions. Just watch is face and eyes.

Unless to are privy to gus's inner circle of course.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
My advice to you is dont play poker with gus. i am sure he said he was going to play the DS against wrexham away, then played the first team. If you still belive what gus says with his mouth to the press your an idiot. You can listen to his press conferences without sound. If you know the questions. Just watch is face and eyes.

Unless to are privy to gus's inner circle of course.

As it happens I am.........how did you rumble me?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just had a confirmation that MO was at the Amex for a medical on Tues, weather he will sign is another matter.. Not fishing this is Fact.

Dont shoot me down about another MO thread just thought i would pass on what i heard.
:facepalm::nono:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
off is the general direction in which i would you to f***

philmyglass

Banned
Jan 26, 2012
Ha Ha Ha Ha Michael Owen signing for The Weed, Are they going to sign Shearer to partner him up front.
Obviously some deluded Weed fan living out his fantasy of having the footballer that is plastered on his bedroom wall that he wanks to each night turning out at the Tampax.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Michael Owen signing for The Weed, Are they going to sign Shearer to partner him up front.
Obviously some deluded Weed fan living out his fantasy of having the footballer that is plastered on his bedroom wall that he wanks to each night turning out at the Tampax.

276843_161596390576834_5204921_n.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here