Votes: 91 47.4%
  • I don't give a F***

Votes: 28 14.6%

• Total voters

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
The nation will pay its respects to the great lady, the Guardianistas can go f*** they are the mouthy slightly smaller plurality.

And that is the truth.

Fixed it for ya.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I'm sorry.

It should read "The nation will pay its respects to the great lady, the Guardianistas can go f*** they are the mouthy slightly smaller plurality, for the time being".

Face it, there wil not be a state funeral. There is no way that such a funeral for the cow would not be disrupted. There is no way that bitch will be planted without interruption.

There will be a funeral at which all the great and good weep crocodile tears and that will be it.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Face it, there wil not be a state funeral. There is no way that such a funeral for the cow would not be disrupted. There is no way that bitch will be planted without interruption.

There will be a funeral at which all the great and good weep crocodile tears and that will be it.

We did a slap-up job burying Nixon -- all four living ex-presidents, and not a dry eye, or a truthful word, in the house. Surely there's video you can study in advance of the day.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Shouldn't a popular mass movement, one that at last expresses the Unheard Real Opinions of the True Britain, command a majority larger than Nick Clegg's mortgaged soul? And be able to hang onto it for a few years without constitutional jiggery-pokery?

Shouldn't a popular mass movement, one that at last expresses the Unheard Real Opinions of the True Britain, command a majority larger than Nick Clegg's mortgaged soul? And be able to hang onto it for a few years without constitutional jiggery-pokery?

Go to bed you saddo you are boring the arse off the real working class Brightonians.

and ain't it the truth

Dandyman

In London village.
Only for your bullshit avatar, Brits were the first into combat in a Spitfire not Poles.

You realise that is a WW2 poster don't you or are you even more of retarded fuckwit that your posts suggest?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
After having of course withdrawn the fisheries protection vessel from the South Atlantic against advice from the lords of the admiralty who said that to do so woudl send a signal to Argentina that the UK no longer cared about the falklands. But hey, what do professionals know when faced with the dogmatic ignorance of the witch. So she went ahead and pulled the vessl to save a few thousands of pounds.

And cost us 100's of milloins in a war instead.

Tramp the Dirt Down.

Spot on!

I think something has been missed here. I don't think the concept of the state funeral is being put forward on the basis of her domestic agenda, which is always a very subjective matter. The fact is that she led this country in a conflict to successfully liberate British sovereign territory and I am guessing it is for this reason that the state funeral is being suggested.

Not everyone saw the Falklands War as a reason to celebrate Thatcher. I have a letter written by my Great Aunt Lily, who was 88 years old in 1982.

I quote it as an illustration of what a respectable old lady - a retired hospital matron - was thinking at the end of the Falklands War.

"Thank God the fighting in the Falklands has finished, but there doesn't seem to have been a settlement. And what a mess that filthy Junta have left Port Stanley and many other places in. It had no right to happen. Had there been a decent government in this country, it wouldn't. This government was warned on April 1st that the invasion was imminent and they did nothing about it. The blood of all those who died is smeared over the faces of all those government ministers, especially Thatcher's".

Castello

Castello
May 28, 2009
Tottenham
I rest my case you intellectual prick.

It never ceases to amaze me how some people think criticizing someone for being an intellectual makes them look clever and the other person stupid.

Id love to make some witty comment about hoping its an open coffin so I can spit in her chemically preserved face, but the truth is I think behaving like that against the dead only degrades us.

However I do think that anyone who felt it was a good thing dividing this country into haves and have nots , deserving and undeserving or "one of us" and one of them is not someone that shoud be remembered as a patriot never mind a great leader.

Leaders unite, dictators divide.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here