March for England 2014

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
That is exactly what I said to him, it will be of no surprise that he had no answer other than telling me to f*** off.

The conversation went a little deeper though, he mentioned that the foreigners will soon be taking over our country and making us adopt all of their ‘cultures’.

I said (sarcastically)it would be awful if the French invaded Sussex and told us all to adopt the French flag, speak French, use the Euro etc...... he said he would ‘fight them back to froggy land’.

He is much much bigger than me so a fell short of mentioning Northern Ireland to him.

This . . . Both the statement and reply Shows the ignorance of British History, where were you during your history lesson at school? Our colonies started as trading posts in different parts of the world and expanded through trade and not deliberate conquest. Our wars with France made them larger still because we beat them on the field of battle in America, Canada and India and consequently took over their territories. Read up about General Wolfe (Canada) and Robert Clive of the East India Company. Northern Ireland is a conflict of religion which really started during the Jacobite Rebellion when King James II tried to abolish the Church of England and restore the Roman Catholic Church. Various battles were fought both on mainland Britain and Ireland, and for some unknown reason the Protestants in Northern Ireland choose to mark their victories with annual parades. But to go deeper Protestants and Catholics have always persecuted each other since the reformation, luckily today we do not burn each other at the stake.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
BOTH should stay away but sadly BOTH are equally thick, brainless morons. Maybe we should find field for MfE and the UAF and let them kill each other - that way we wouldn't ever have to suffer either set of w****rs again.

I dont agree with this. Generally when anti-fascist types involved in demonstrations are interviewed they can at least put a coherent argument across. Whether you agree with this or their actions is something different though. The knuckle-heads in the EDL seem incapable of stringing a sentence together let alone putting a case together.

I dont really care for either to be honest. I obviously find the EDL views repulsive and at odds to my own vision but if anything I feel a bit sorry for them for feeling so threatened and inadequate in the modern world; it cannot be nice I'm sure.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
This . . . Both the statement and reply Shows the ignorance of British History, where were you during your history lesson at school? Our colonies started as trading posts in different parts of the world and expanded through trade and not deliberate conquest. Our wars with France made them larger still because we beat them on the field of battle in America, Canada and India and consequently took over their territories. Read up about General Wolfe (Canada) and Robert Clive of the East India Company. Northern Ireland is a conflict of religion which really started during the Jacobite Rebellion when King James II tried to abolish the Church of England and restore the Roman Catholic Church. Various battles were fought both on mainland Britain and Ireland, and for some unknown reason the Protestants in Northern Ireland choose to mark their victories with annual parades. But to go deeper Protestants and Catholics have always persecuted each other since the reformation, luckily today we do not burn each other at the stake.

Forgive me, The English never inflicted suffering on any of the countries it colonised! Oh wait................ Amritsar massacre!

I dont agree with this. Generally when anti-fascist types involved in demonstrations are interviewed they can at least put a coherent argument across
Any moral equivalence is ridiculous, but it seems a trendy thing for some apolitical people to say

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Um, good idea, apart from the ??? inclusion of Paul 'Wellar' in the far right team.

wouldnt P.Weller be a little indignant being associated with these wankers?

What about these guys?
boy band 2.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
No. No they're not.

I dont agree with this. Generally when anti-fascist types involved in demonstrations are interviewed they can at least put a coherent argument across. Whether you agree with this or their actions is something different though. The knuckle-heads in the EDL seem incapable of stringing a sentence together let alone putting a case together.

I dont really care for either to be honest. I obviously find the EDL views repulsive and at odds to my own vision but if anything I feel a bit sorry for them for feeling so threatened and inadequate in the modern world; it cannot be nice I'm sure.

Both are out for violence so in my book that makes them thick w****rs who shouldn't be allowed in the city. If they can't come up with more intelligent campaigns in support of their causes then quite clearly they aren't that clever.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Um, did you misunderstand my post perhaps? Or did I just write it in a rubbish way? My aim was to disassociate Paul weller from the far right. If I failed, hands up, my bad and I can only refer you to Down In The Tube Station At Midnight

Apart from his silly title of the 'Mod Father' I haven't really got anything against P Weller. I just thought JLS may of been a more appropriate choice of music band for the far right seeing as not many thought Weller would be up for it? My apologies for the mix up.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Both are out for violence so in my book that makes them thick w****rs who shouldn't be allowed in the city. If they can't come up with more intelligent campaigns in support of their causes then quite clearly they aren't that clever.

There's always been an anti-fascist contingent in this country. Do you think that's a bad thing? ??? At worst, the opposition are naive students or older, maybe misguidedly single-focus, people who are still trying to do their best to protect what most would say we already have. It's only the far right that feels threatened. Most normal people are quite happy getting along side by side, irrespective of :bla: :bla: :shrug:

Last edited:

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Amritsar Massacre = Black Hole of Calcutta
Both the English and French enlisted the help of the natives to help fight their wars. As I said read the history not pick out isolated incidents.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
No. No they're not.

There's always been an anti-fascist contingent in this country. Do you think that's a bad thing? ??? At worst, the opposition are naive students or older, maybe misguidedly single-focus, people who are still trying to do their best to protect what most would say we already have. It's only the far right that feels threatened. Most normal people are quite happy getting along side by side, irrespective of :bla: :bla: :shrug:

Having an anti-fascist movement is indeed good. When they resort to violence and covering their faces like UAF and Smash EDO they become no better than any other violent thug.

sahel

Jan 24, 2014
pretty much what everyone is saying on here,they are irrelevant and not worth bothering about.So what is the point of the other side turning up for a scrap,it makes no sense.As you have said there will hardly be many of them anyway.

just ignore them then hopefully next year they wont bother,the only thing the UAF are guaranteeing is that the poor people of Brighton will be subjected to this farce again next year.

It does make sense. By associating them with violence or trouble it ensures they never gain any respectability in the public's mind

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Having an anti-fascist movement is indeed good. When they resort to violence and covering their faces like UAF and Smash EDO they become no better than any other violent thug.

I'd agree with that. No need to cover their faces. The intellectual argument is already won. Same as it ever was. Its not like the far right are going to march through a provocative area of Brighton. Hence no need for bricks to be rained down on their heads. Most of it is just students playing at being right-on students. Its a part of growing up and at least their hearts are on the side of sense of fair play. In the end. it's all just an irrelevent sideshow that is going to result in policing on the day out of all proportion/cost to the importance of the sideshow. Nobody in real life gives a shit either way, we're all happy getting along with one another just as we are.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Amritsar Massacre = Black Hole of Calcutta
Both the English and French enlisted the help of the natives to help fight their wars. As I said read the history not pick out isolated incidents.

Or when the British opened fire on passive protesters for several minutes killing hundreds

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Who cares let them get on with it there will only be around 100 there, it only becomes an issue because people keep faffing on about it which bring's it even more into the spotlight

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Yeah, apparently the less than 5% muslim population in the UK is going to take over...
Invoke sharia law, re-write the constitution, and put all the women in hijabs.

but its ok...there is an answer...

A bunch of fat twats shouting nonsense, and trying to fight local students, as they 'march' through Brighton....that will show them!!!

The 5% doesn't tell the whole story though does it, amongst the older generations muslims make up less than 0.5% of the population nationally, whereas currently the birth rate is running at nearly 10%. On a strictly statistical basis this is a massive 2000% plus increase in less than a lifetime.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/jan/10/rise-british-muslim-birthrate-the-times-census

It's not just there though, Muslims make up around 15% of the UK's prison population.

http://www.the-platform.org.uk/2014/04/15/the-troubling-increase-in-britains-muslim-prisoners/

No doubt there is absolutely nothing for us here in the UK to worry about it's not like they are exploding themselves on our public transport system or lopping heads off people in the street.

Let's hope the 1000 or so British jihadists currently in Syria decide to come back to Blighty soon, I doubt they will have any problems fitting back into their civvy street lives in the catering or retail...........yep all is well, we should be much more wary of the 150 Herbert's heading to Brighton for a beano.

anarchocherry

Nov 28, 2013
What i don't understand is why they always insist on having this march in Brighton every year then resort to bussing people in from different parts of the country but mostly the north?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
The 5% doesn't tell the whole story though does it, amongst the older generations muslims make up less than 0.5% of the population nationally, whereas currently the birth rate is running at nearly 10%. On a strictly statistical basis this is a massive 2000% plus increase in less than a lifetime.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/jan/10/rise-british-muslim-birthrate-the-times-census

It's not just there though, Muslims make up around 15% of the UK's prison population.

http://www.the-platform.org.uk/2014/04/15/the-troubling-increase-in-britains-muslim-prisoners/

No doubt there is absolutely nothing for us here in the UK to worry about it's not like they are exploding themselves on our public transport system or lopping heads off people in the street.

Let's hope the 1000 or so British jihadists currently in Syria decide to come back to Blighty soon, I doubt they will have any problems fitting back into their civvy street lives in the catering or retail...........yep all is well, we should be much more wary of the 150 Herbert's heading to Brighton for a beano.

Absolutely spot on, superbly put.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports