Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March for England 2014

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
just the thumbsdown mate.....the most irritating thing about these people is that they are and have been an inherent part of English culture since the magna carta , they are not going to go away so giving them their day out and a bit of publicity might just turn a few borderline idiots back in the right direction.......that said , surely they deserve the tollerance that is affordrd to just about every other group....???

Not sure tolerance can be afforded to people who are threatening to bring violence to Brighton really.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
just the thumbsdown mate.....the most irritating thing about these people is that they are and have been an inherent part of English culture since the magna carta , they are not going to go away so giving them their day out and a bit of publicity might just turn a few borderline idiots back in the right direction.......that said , surely they deserve the tollerance that is affordrd to just about every other group....???

I didn't even realise I'd given you a thumbs down, didn't mean to.

I have no problem with them marching legally to be honest, just as I have no real interest in opposing or supporting them. As you say, they are always going to be around. They come from neglected council estates in some of the most deprived areas in the UK, they feel let down. The governments over the years have managed to convince them the problem is foreigners and not the UK government that dedicates itself to transferring money out of the hands of the average man on the Clapham Omnibus and into the coffers of MP's and their cronies.

These people should be marching on Downing St, that's where their problems stem from not Brighton. That's the only problem I have with them, they have chosen Brighton because they know they'll likely get a ruck. It's far from culturally diverse.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Dont believe its the government, who have left many of these ****wits down.....they let themselves down.
They had a free education like everybody else, and in many cases, chose to ignore it.
Then they blame everybody else about their circumstances when they reach adulthood.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Dont believe its the government, who have left many of these ****wits down.....they let themselves down.
They had a free education like everybody else, and in many cases, chose to ignore it.
Then they blame everybody else about their circumstances when they reach adulthood.

Of course they have a part to play but if you really believe it is as simplistic as you make out above then you may have skipped a few days schooling yourself? These things are never black and white and it's easy to point and call them scum. Of course I don't like racism and this March for England nonsense is ridiculous but there are always more factors feeding into an attitude than first appearances.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Bang on.

So many of these types were the ones at school bunking off, fighting, bullying and disrupting lessons. Then fast forward twenty years, when they've done bugger all with their lives and their former targets all have nice homes and decent jobs they try to blame it on anyone with a foreign accent, the lamentable whoppers.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009

Are you Norman Tebbit?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Of course they have a part to play but if you really believe it is as simplistic as you make out above then you may have skipped a few days schooling yourself? These things are never black and white and it's easy to point and call them scum. Of course I don't like racism and this March for England nonsense is ridiculous but there are always more factors feeding into an attitude than first appearances.

Yes, there are factors...but come on...theres an element of helping yourself as well...
I havnt had the best of educations, and left at 16...but some of the things i see on FarRight pages is laughable.
The sort of people who you see on these ****wit Parades are the same people who were the twats in the classroom mostly.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
it is a shame that they didn't have a better spokesman than some incoherrent, yaarkshire twatt.......Brighton is still very much English compared to where this bloke comes from...why don't they march up there.....they will get a lot more than a ruck surely , i wonder who is dishing out the fun tokens....?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Whatever their original intention was...its now about bringing violence to Brighton.

and the current reason for this 'March of the ****wits' is?

Petulance....after being shown the door several times now.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yes, there are factors...but come on...theres an element of helping yourself as well...
I havnt had the best of educations, and left at 16...but some of the things i see on FarRight pages is laughable.
The sort of people who you see on these ****wit Parades are the same people who were the twats in the classroom mostly.

I agree.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
how is this relevant regarding someone not knowing what life is about?

cutting out dairy and meat is scientifically healthier......and can even cure diseases.

you are an idiot.

They still believe that eating meat is cruel, refusing to believe that we are natural omnivores.

Of course, you will be one of those, won't you/

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
They still believe that eating meat is cruel, refusing to believe that we are natural omnivores.

Of course, you will be one of those, won't you/

No we are not natural omnivores. We are omnivores through choice. Not that this discussion is relevant to this thread mind.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Done a little further research and it turns out that they are a group of bald, fat, thick, mindless yobs who have no agenda apart from inciting violence under the guise of Englishness. Anyone who steps in their way is welcome as it fuels the violence and creates a sub-cause.

Turns out I know someone who has attended and when I asked why he said its "because I'm proud to be English and I'm not have some bunch of ****s come to my country and take over"

I decided not to explain the concept of colonialism to him.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Done a little further research and it turns out that they are a group of bald, fat, thick, mindless yobs who have no agenda apart from inciting violence under the guise of Englishness. Anyone who steps in their way is welcome as it fuels the violence and creates a sub-cause.

Turns out I know someone who has attended and when I asked why he said its "because I'm proud to be English and I'm not have some bunch of ****s come to my country and take over"

I decided not to explain the concept of colonialism to him.

These very same are usually found when either Leeds Utd or Millwall play at the Amex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here