Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March for England 2014

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
MfE "claim" they are celebrating St Georges Day and everything British. Attempting to re-claim Britain ( whatever that means ). Predictably it produces violence by these right wing thugs and by the equally vile left wing fascists as well. The left wing brainless idiots that [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] is so in awe of justify their presence and violence as protecting the public from fascists ( when in reality they are disgusting brainless morons ).

Both groups are much the same except the ring wingers don't mind their faces being shown as they commit violent acts ( badge of honour and all that crap ) but the left wingers hide their faces because they're far too cowardly to be identified with their utterly worthless cause.

'The left wing brainless idiots that [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] is so in awe of justify their presence and violence as protecting the public from fascists ( when in reality they are disgusting brainless morons ). ''

By suggesting that...if no fascists come, then no anti fascists will come?...Which part of that suggests im in 'total awe"

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I've seen them march before too, and they just seem to do it because they can and show off in front of the lefties and liberals. It is utterly pointless. It's not a march for anything other provocation because this is a city that stands against everything they stand for. It has nothing to do with free speech or 'England', not the England I live in anyway. I have no idea why so few people are permitted to cause so much disruption.

I would have thought some of the pre-march literature would have put paid to any noble purpose to this event and should be grounds enough to cancel it given that the marchers and some of the demonstrators are all set for confrontation.

This march is totally anathema to me, both as a resident of Brighton and an Englishman and I have no idea why we tolerate this year in year out.

What do they stand for?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I have no idea why we tolerate this year in year out.

Because we're Brighton and residents of the most tolerant city in the country.

The people on the march are of low intelligence, have low understanding of issues, low self esteem and IMO let them act like a bunch of wallies to show exactly what they are. Don't fight them, laugh at them. As for the UAF, no better or worse, just less likely to get a kicking from The Guardian.

Do either side represent the England of Shakespeare, Caxton, Whittle, Churchill, Newton et al? Do they even know what et al means?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I recall when Das Reich aka Pretty Pink Fascist was on here blathering on about the first MFE. I indeed went down to see it. What did I see? A lot of fat idiots waving flags, some Ghurkas they had managed to con into fronting the march and about 12 chubby men giving the Nazi salute to an Asian photographer while the police did nothing to reprimand this threatening and ILLEGAL behaviour. They did see fit to stop and search me for filming it though.

On the whole if you don't go down to watch the march you wouldn't have a clue it was happening. I quite like watching things like this but don't go to this one as I don't want to give them any attention whatsoever. Either side.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Because we're Brighton and residents of the most tolerant city in the country.

The people on the march are of low intelligence, have low understanding of issues, low self esteem and IMO let them act like a bunch of wallies to show exactly what they are. Don't fight them, laugh at them. As for the UAF, no better or worse, just less likely to get a kicking from The Guardian.

Do either side represent the England of Shakespeare, Caxton, Whittle, Churchill, Newton et al? Do they even know what et al means?

Given last year MfE thought we had a giant mosque in the centre of the city I doubt very much they would even know who the people you've named are.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Some of the posts ive seen on the far right pages seem to be towards Brighton...not towards students, lefties, liberals.....just Brighton.....

Having said all that, I dont know what will happen this year... the rightwing groups have all fallen out with each other, over who should be Fuhrer, or people have left groups because they are not racist or far right enough.
The 'Casuals' plan to come dressed as 'commies'. to 'confuse' the police....what could go wrong ...

Maybe less than a few dozen of the nitwits this year.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
seems tome that every "community" is entitled to a voice apart from the "slightly overweight , lager swilling , dodgy tattoo sporting , under educated , average , English , working class male" if we can afford the gays , lesso's , bi's ,tri's , trans , cross , metro and multi sexual elements their little bit of glory , why cant the run of the mill , Home counties yob get a go at it......i mean exactly how tolerant are we....???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Given last year MfE thought we had a giant mosque in the centre of the city I doubt very much they would even know who the people you've named are.

If you mentioned Shakespeare, Caxton, Whittle, Churchill, Newton to the EDL they'd probably think you're talking about pubs.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I predict the day to carry off as follows:

UAF and Fat Fascists stand and shout at each other across the railings at the Rail Station.
The mounted Police funnel them down Queens road as general public tell them to get out of their city.
Some UAF morons slip down the side of Boots and appear bemused miles away from the actual March.
The whole sorry lot get kettled on the grass opposite the King & Queen.
Fascists speeches get shouted down.
A few punches are thrown but only when the police are watching so nothing will come of it.
Everyone gets bored and ****s off.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think this gentleman sums up the main issue, which is the muslamic ray guns and Iraqi law trying to take over our green and pleasant land.

It's brave souls like him who are standing up for this once fine country whilst you softies eat hummus and watch Channel 4.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
In their communications with brighton council and police they say they are coming to brighton for violence the application would be rejected. So what are they claiming to be marching for?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I think this gentleman sums up the main issue, which is the muslamic ray guns and Iraqi law trying to take over our green and pleasant land.

It's brave souls like him who are standing up for this once fine country whilst you softies eat hummus and watch Channel 4.

I REST MY CASE...the guy has an iq of about 26......thick yorkshire cant , oh the irony that they choose to have their march in Sussex where there is a very small immigrant population,i still think they should be given their right to march otherwise you muddy the waters of what is worth tolerating and what isn't......sussex has a massive pensioner population...most of whom find gays offensive.......how can we be so choosy with our tollerance.....???

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Well I think an event on the same day that celebrates England by way of Morris dancing, Shakespeare performances, cake stalls, home brewed ales, Brit music, pies, fish and chips, displays by the armed forces and a celebration of multi cultural Britain would be vastly more popular.

Just me I suppose.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
It used to be the scouts in Brighton....now its a Portsmouth based group, led by an ex BNP activist, and Portsmouth football hooligan.......

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
In what sense?

just the thumbsdown mate.....the most irritating thing about these people is that they are and have been an inherent part of English culture since the magna carta , they are not going to go away so giving them their day out and a bit of publicity might just turn a few borderline idiots back in the right direction.......that said , surely they deserve the tollerance that is affordrd to just about every other group....???

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
just the thumbsdown mate.....the most irritating thing about these people is that they are and have been an inherent part of English culture since the magna carta , they are not going to go away so giving them their day out and a bit of publicity might just turn a few borderline idiots back in the right direction.......that said , surely they deserve the tollerance that is affordrd to just about every other group....???

As a resident I'm happy to tolerate peaceful demos / marches regardless of the group carrying them out. I'm not tolerant of those that just want violent confrontation - MfE, UAF, EDL and Smash EDO for example.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here