Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March for England 2014

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
The 5% doesn't tell the whole story though does it, amongst the older generations muslims make up less than 0.5% of the population nationally, whereas currently the birth rate is running at nearly 10%. On a strictly statistical basis this is a massive 2000% plus increase in less than a lifetime.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/jan/10/rise-british-muslim-birthrate-the-times-census

It's not just there though, Muslims make up around 15% of the UK's prison population.

http://www.the-platform.org.uk/2014/04/15/the-troubling-increase-in-britains-muslim-prisoners/

No doubt there is absolutely nothing for us here in the UK to worry about it's not like they are exploding themselves on our public transport system or lopping heads off people in the street.

Let's hope the 1000 or so British jihadists currently in Syria decide to come back to Blighty soon, I doubt they will have any problems fitting back into their civvy street lives in the catering or retail...........yep all is well, we should be much more wary of the 150 Herbert's heading to Brighton for a beano.

So you believe we have a problem?

What do the mfe propose we do that the government and special intelligence units are currently not achieving?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Your weak reply highlights the lack of a credible argument agai st what cunning fergus said , you'd have been better off not saying anything.

Really, so he is linking this MFE march...ie what the threads about...to Islamic Jihadists in Syria and the Islamic prison population?
Thats interesting. Thought the march was about St George...thats what people like you have been trying to say for weeks about this march...
at least you have had the decency to show your true colours.....but after your 'I HAD to' moment yesterday, I didnt think id see your ridiculous self here for a while. Respect is due.
Lets 'pretend' that the MFE isnt holding a 'St Georges day' parade, and the sole reason for this march of the ****wits is about being anti Islamic and fighting Brighton people.
How will MFE be tackling the problem of British Jihadhists in Syria, and the Islamic prison population?

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Really, so he is linking this MFE march...ie what the threads about...to Islamic Jihadists in Syria and the Islamic prison population?
Thats interesting. Thought the march was about St George...thats what people like you have been trying to say for weeks about this march...
at least you have had the decency to show your true colours.....but after your 'I HAD to' moment yesterday, I didnt think id see your ridiculous self here for a while.
You're well over 50 and using words like laterZ, now I accept you've got a much younger girlfriend and you will have to make some concessions in your outlook and behaviour, but laterZ ?? Get a grip you clown, I don't doubt you provoke a fair amount of sniggering amongst her friends with your silly attempts at appearing in tune with their age bracket.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You're well over 50 and using words like laterZ, now I accept you've got a much younger girlfriend and you will have to make some concessions in your outlook and behaviour, but laterZ ?? Get a grip you clown, I don't doubt you provoke a fair amount of sniggering amongst her friends with your silly attempts at appearing in tune with their age bracket.

'I just HAD to'

haha...prat.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
at least you have had the decency to show your true colours.....but after your 'I HAD to' moment yesterday, I didnt think id see your ridiculous self here for a while. Respect is due.
How will MFE be tackling the problem of British Jihadhists in Syria, and the Islamic prison population?

Are you really that blinded by your hysteria that you can't or won't understand that he wasn't implying that MFE was a reaction to the problems of British jihadists et al ? He was highlighting your over the top reaction to 150 odd blokes having a march in Brighton as opposed to your complete lack of comment on the far more serious ,and growing, problem of extremist Islam..................dude.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Are you really that blinded by your hysteria that you can't or won't understand that he wasn't implying that MFE was a reaction to the problems of British jihadists et al ? He was highlighting your over the top reaction to 150 odd blokes having a march in Brighton as opposed to your complete lack of comment on the far more serious ,and growing, problem of extremist Islam..................dude.

So the mfe is something to do with Islam?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

So, you think its FINE for a bunch of violent racists marching through Brighton, because there are muslim jihadists? Brilliant argument.

NF, BNP, SEA, NEI, NWI....Please come to Brighton, with violent intent...its only right whilst there are Islamic Jihadists.
wtf is wrong with you?......****wit

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The mind of the 'Little Englander'...

You dont want racist, violent fascists (sorry, 'blokes'...salt of the earth and all that) marching through your town after advertising a committment to violence when in Brighton????
Then, you are clearly a supporter of Islamic fundamentalism.

Last edited:

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Lets 'pretend' that the MFE isnt holding a 'St Georges day' parade, and the sole reason for this march of the ****wits is about being anti Islamic and fighting Brighton people.

Dave, it was you who went off piste on this thread with your post regarding the muslim population, my repsonse was to put your statistcs into some context and also draw your attention to some of the problems this country is dealing with that tiny inconsequential minority (which was the point of your post).

The fact is, your concern (as with others on this thread) about the possible rise of fascism in the UK is a mere trifle compared to the very real challenges this country is facing with militant islamic groups from that miniscule constituency.

To put the argument another way; how much resource do you think the UK Govt is spending monitoring those individuals organising the MFE event compared to islamic extremists?

Until the threat levels are the same, angst about threat of fascism in the UK is laughable.................go the Greece, Hungary or France. Fascists have been elected there.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Actually Cunning...it was your good self...
'Today this country is currently dealing with new challenges, like female genital mutilation, honour killings, forced marriages, sharia courts, and Islamic schools.
The capital on the last census was 45% White British and the favourite boys name is Mohommed (in its various forms).'

But thats not the point... because of one issue in the UK, im supposed to ignore another issue?...

Are there any muslims bringing violent marches to Brighton? No... Are British fascists bringing violent marches to Brighton? Yes.

Im told repeatedly by right wingers on NSC, that the far right is rising all over Europe....but apparently not here, whenever this thread pops up ..how is that?
They are here, however, currently they are very fragmented...
I will continue to confront British fascists when they are marching, and im in the vicinity...I will continue to despite muslim fundamentalists......im not going to ignore one for the other.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Actually Cunning...it was your good self...
'Today this country is currently dealing with new challenges, like female genital mutilation, honour killings, forced marriages, sharia courts, and Islamic schools.
The capital on the last census was 45% White British and the favourite boys name is Mohommed (in its various forms).'

But thats not the point... because of one issue in the UK, im supposed to ignore another issue?...

Are there any muslims bringing violent marches to Brighton? No... Are British fascists bringing violent marches to Brighton? Yes.

Im told repeatedly by right wingers on NSC, that the far right is rising all over Europe....but apparently not here, whenever this thread pops up ..how is that?
They are here, however, currently they are very fragmented...
I will continue to confront British fascists when they are marching, and im in the vicinityand there are lots of police standing by and the numbers are heavily in my favour....I will continue to despite muslim fundamentalists......im not going to ignore one for the other.
the correct version.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
the correct version.

On the one hand we have Dave who will have you believe he's "fighting the facists", when in reality he is an illiterate and tedious keyboard warrior 800 miles away, constantly missing the point.

On the other, we have your rhetoric - you'll have us believe the anti-fascists are ALL scared of a ruck unlike those plucky white trash twats who obviously you don't agree 100% with but whose ignorant views you seem to have an awful lot of sympathy for, and who you conveniently forget have a track record of bullying weak minorities as well as anti fascist trouble-makers.

Pair of chumps.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
the favourite boys name is Mohommed (in its various forms).'

That is such a red herring. Mohammed is the only islamic first name in the top 100 boys names for 2012. It appears in three forms making a total of 7139 children and it makes up just 3.5% of the 200K odd births those top 100 names account for. The top ten boys names listed are Harry, Oliver, Jack, Charlie, Jacob, Thomas, Alfie, Riley , William and James, all traditional British names and together representing 55k children. The story of the top 100 is not one of a creeping islamisation of childhood, but of a curious absense of "ethnic" names in the data.

You can find the data for yourself here. http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/publications/re-reference-tables.html?edition=tcm:77-318071

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
On the one hand we have Dave who will have you believe he's "fighting the facists", when in reality he is an illiterate and tedious keyboard warrior 800 miles away, constantly missing the point.

On the other, we have your rhetoric - you'll have us believe the anti-fascists are ALL scared of a ruck unlike those plucky white trash twats who obviously you don't agree 100% with but whose ignorant views you seem to have an awful lot of sympathy for, and who you conveniently forget have a track record of bullying weak minorities as well as anti fascist trouble-makers.

Pair of chumps.

Oh dont be like that simmo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here