[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Yes. It was there last night but now it’s not.

As you know many footballers use media agencies to handle their social media accounts to avoid faux pas such as this.

Do we know if Marc handles his own?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
As you know many footballers use media agencies to handle their social media accounts to avoid faux pas such as this.

Do we know if Marc handles his own?

Either if its Marc or someone working on their behalf - stray likes especially of verified accounts that have mentioned your handle are not uncommon.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Agreed and as I said earlier in the thread it’s not in TB’s short or long term interest to let a BIG club been seen to get away with lowballing us. I’d rather we had an unhappy Cucu in the short term, as the message will be clear to the next club who wants one of our players on the cheap.

The price should be set and the player and the buying club need to accept it or “no deal” 50-60 million is not excessive in this instance imo

Somehow I trust TB to get us a decent deal that reflects our balance of interests - which include sending a message to potential signings and existing players that we won't stand in your way but equally we won't have the p*ss taken...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If true that he’s gone, at what point does GP’s ambition outstrip the restrictive BHA business model? Pochettino didn’t hang around at Southampton.

Meh. Such is life for all but three or four managers. Liverpool lost one of their best players, Georginio Wijnaldum, to PSG last year. Bayern Munich are struggling to hold on to Lewandowski because Barca are knocking on the door. Its just how football business works.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Meh. Such is life for all but three or four managers. Liverpool lost one of their best players, Georginio Wijnaldum, to PSG last year. Bayern Munich are struggling to hold on to Lewandowski because Barca are knocking on the door. Its just how football business works.

Sadly true, the whole industry needs a shake up, state run countries are controlling the football and the world.
I am in favour of a Salary cap and other rigorous rules to change, including the 30 minute stop watch.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Sadly true, the whole industry needs a shake up, state run countries are controlling the football and the world.
I am in favour of a Salary cap and other rigorous rules to change, including the 30 minute stop watch.

Indeed... I've always been someone who really doesn't like change, but now when it comes to the football world I think things needs to be done. As things are developing, it is just a matter of time before the PL turns into one horse race like PSG in Ligue 1 and Bayern in Bundesliga. The money involved these days also increases pressure on everyone, creating incentives for dirty tactics like time wasting and looking for penalties. Changes needs to be done on and off the pitch.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Indeed... I've always been someone who really doesn't like change, but now when it comes to the football world I think things needs to be done. As things are developing, it is just a matter of time before the PL turns into one horse race like PSG in Ligue 1 and Bayern in Bundesliga. The money involved these days also increases pressure on everyone, creating incentives for dirty tactics like time wasting and looking for penalties. Changes needs to be done on and off the pitch.

Quite - the banning of countries buying clubs would be a start. The enforcing of FPP would help as well. The whole thing is a rank arms race tbh. Tedious.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Last edited:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
To lose Bissouma and Cucurella will be nothing short of a disaster, Forget ninth place again back to 15th especially if March has to cover again.
I see Roma now want Veltman.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The Man City fans at the Amex were the most arrogant, obnoxious away fans I've ever had the displeasure of encountering. Edit* expletive

I remember when we beat them the previous season, their forum was full of accusations that we were a dirty team of cloggers and the ref was corrupt for sending off their player. Not a word about how well we'd played. It was unbelievable.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
On Twitter AND Insta? Seems a bit farfetched. The Insta one hasn't been removed

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Its either a mistake, completely innocent or he's actively using the power of a couple of public likes on Insta/Twitter to force a move. I've no idea - i do find the latter - if thats the case - a bit pointless . To what end ? There's nothing suggesting the club would block a move anyway assuming City cough up.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports