Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madeleine McCann potentially found

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
yep, the tavistock square incident....nothing to see here.....

ghosttrains041008_clip_image002.jpg

just a complete conicidence that this iwas on the bus....

and for more facts and details...

J7: The July 7th Truth Campaign | Incident Analysis: Number 30 Bus, Tavistock Square

Why didn't the other dozens of buses with that advert on get blown up, out of interest?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Do not make me own you again you sad lonely man. It might be worth pointing out that when the petrol runs out and tescos implode that the Internet might not be running as Mine tends to need electricity and with no fuel that would probably go south. I suspect your laptop runs on cold fusion or red mercury or some shit but the rest of us will probably be too busy to log on to read your triumphant "I told you sos" when the lights go out forever.

But I guess by then the Jews will have seized power and we will all be off to the FEMA concentration camps. All that will be left of the human race as a functioning intelligent entity will be you and your cloak of invisibility from big brother. God help us all.

I have taken a while away from here and return to find you even more hatstand than when I left. Well done you.

You couldn't own your own penis let alone owning someone else. Great effort though, plenty of words.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Do not make me own you again you sad lonely man. It might be worth pointing out that when the petrol runs out and tescos implode that the Internet might not be running as Mine tends to need electricity and with no fuel that would probably go south. I suspect your laptop runs on cold fusion or red mercury or some shit but the rest of us will probably be too busy to log on to read your triumphant "I told you sos" when the lights go out forever.

But I guess by then the Jews will have seized power and we will all be off to the FEMA concentration camps. All that will be left of the human race as a functioning intelligent entity will be you and your cloak of invisibility from big brother. God help us all.

I have taken a while away from here and return to find you even more hatstand than when I left. Well done you.

the net may or may not go before petrol - you have no way of knowing, unless you are some sort of super lama - which i doubt.

what will you be busy doing?

zionists have already siezed power, where have you been? FEMA is just a USA thing.....jeez.

hatstand, lol.......some of the insults on here are so funny.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
My post count may be to do with the fact I post on the Albion threads. But that would be too obvious.

There must be another reason.

maybe your post count is a reflection of your reality?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
those super truth torpedos you have are heat seeking :)

the bbc and itv are saying they're actually produced in Iran and are made from lego bricks which can destroy a whole universe. According to sky news, truth torpedos were the idea of middle eastern terrorist who all just want to kill for the sake of making innocent Britains mission in saving the world that bit harder. NATO has just recently sent just a few peacekeepers over to see if they can help these terrorist from evil in a loving and compassionate way that causes peace.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
i think the event around the end of the olympics might make some ppl look into things.

Are we talking about the marathon here, or the mens' 4x400m relay?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
You couldn't own your own penis let alone owning someone else. Great effort though, plenty of words.

Yes, too many words for you to enter into google to make a valid response. I've responded to Brunswicks ramblings on here as I have actual real life experience of the events he's referring to. Not one cohesive reply from him though. Am I surprised? No. You are the sheep, desperate to believe anything other than the fact that there are people, in this world, who have scant regard for human life, without having sinister ulterior motives. They're called murderers.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
and why did all the other skyscrapers in the western world not get blown up on 9/11?

there only needs to be one talismanic image to bend the minds of many.

But the skyscrapers didn't have posters on. Loads of buses did. I'm just asking why you'd read something into the presence of a poster that was all over London at the time. Not the rest of your theories, just the willingness to read something significant into that small piece of trivia. If you looked at the rest of the bus, there's probably adverts for the musical Wicked (hey...wait...), or match.com, or the Evening Standard.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Are we talking about the marathon here, or the mens' 4x400m relay?

what ever event it's going to be, I'm sure it'll be explosive from the second the gun goes.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Thats cheered me up anyway. Shouldn't you lot be over on the truthers forums? Surely it's tedious having to talk with the grown ups? I bet the palace fans are loving this.

There's a great show over on Sky (murdoch I know but hey!) channel 200 with some bloke with nicotine stained fingers and a wall eye talking about alien implants and Zionist megalomania. Run along now and stop bothering the straights.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
But the skyscrapers didn't have posters on. Loads of buses did. I'm just asking why you'd read something into the presence of a poster that was all over London at the time. Not the rest of your theories, just the willingness to read something significant into that small piece of trivia. If you looked at the rest of the bus, there's probably adverts for the musical Wicked (hey...wait...), or match.com, or the Evening Standard.

ah, a decent question, no insults, thought provoking, and well written. i salute you.

the picture used in the MSM was mainly this one (my copy is zoomed in a bit).......these people like symbolism and to show that they did it in public view....they did this with jfk and diana too massively.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Yes, too many words for you to enter into google to make a valid response. I've responded to Brunswicks ramblings on here as I have actual real life experience of the events he's referring to. Not one cohesive reply from him though. Am I surprised? No. You are the sheep, desperate to believe anything other than the fact that there are people, in this world, who have scant regard for human life, without having sinister ulterior motives.

I dont believe in the fact there are people in this world who have scant regard for human life? you do realise our law system is heavily based on a religion which believes there was a geezer with long hair who lived in Jerusalem but had a spanish name, had the ability to turn water into wine? have you heard the sort of stuff the last N.Korean was capable of? Similar sort of facts over there too you know.

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
ah, a decent question, no insults, thought provoking, and well written. i salute you.

the picture used in the MSM was mainly this one (my copy is zoomed in a bit).......these people like symbolism and to show that they did it in public view....they did this with jfk and diana too massively.

But that doesn't really answer the question. What you're saying is akin to saying "Diana's murder was about mercedes benz - you can see the mercedes benz logo in some of the ictures".

You are taking a feature of the bus that is not unique, a feature that existed on many other buses and saying that's why it was bombed. The trade towers weren't attacked because it was a sky scraper, it was for what it housed and what it symbolised - something unique to that particular building. That poster is not unique to the bus. It's like highlighting that the bus is red and thus it means red is evil.

How can you put importance on something that isn't so unique about that bus?

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Much as I love a good theory, and I do like to examine these things, as far as Diana goes, anyone who decided to try and assassinate her by means of ramming an armour plated limousine with a Fiat Uno in full view of dozens of paparazzi & potentially other passers by, having cunningly planted a French drunk in the front seat, who conveniently didn't crash the car prior to the tunnel, AND who managed to ensure that the intended victims weren't wearing seatbelts...

....they must be the world's most optimistic assassins. There must be a hundred easier and less public ways of polishing someone off.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Much as I love a good theory, and I do like to examine these things, as far as Diana goes, anyone who decided to try and assassinate her by means of ramming an armour plated limousine with a Fiat Uno in full view of dozens of paparazzi & potentially other passers by, having cunningly planted a French drunk in the front seat, who conveniently didn't crash the car prior to the tunnel, AND who managed to ensure that the intended victims weren't wearing seatbelts...

....they must be the world's most optimistic assassins. There must be a hundred easier and less public ways of polishing someone off.

What like JKF? John Lennon? Jimi Hendrix? Amy Winehouse? Michael Jackson?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This is the question that conspiracy theorists or "Truthers" can never answer...Why would they go to so much trouble when there is a much easier way to attain their objective without having to resort to such drastic measures? A question which none of the "Truthers" that post on here have EVER even attempted to answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here