Madeleine McCann potentially found

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
The Truth is that if you are at the bottom of the ladder with no means to climb it then your brightest future is if somehow the ladder is removed.

Dream on.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Didn't think any of you would ackowledge, let alone try to answer the question I posed. Numbskulls.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The Truth is that if you are at the bottom of the ladder with no means to climb it then your brightest future is if somehow the ladder is removed.

Dream on.

Soundbytes.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Dream on.

I live in a bottom floor flat, no need for ladders here. But thanks for your wisdom, deep and moving.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Dream on.

Apologies, think I misinterpreted your post!

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
Whilst it might be amusing for some to bait others, this thread is about a serious & emotional topic.

Sadly though, it has gone massively off topic and degenerated into a pit of personal abuse and pointless statements. (Generally a sign that those involved are unable to debate sensibly any more/have lost the plot/are unable to defend their position/are only here to bait & rant.)

Whilst this is primarily a forum about BHAFC and not ConspiraciesRUs, we should still be able to have sensible grown-up conversations on these types of topic. (assuming those taking part are grown-ups)

None of us know fully what may or may not be going on in this wonderful world of ours, but might I suggest that tolerance prevails regarding peoples' opinions and we actually get back on topic?

Otherwise perhaps those bigots amongst us should find a different forum, so that they can happily bitch & rant at each other all day long, puff out their chests, and make themselves feel important?

By the way, the job of a moderator is not to be right all the time, as has been mentioned. The job of a moderator is to take an impartial view whilst ensuring that the forum rules are kept to and that nothing illegal takes place that might jeopardise the forum or lead to legal action being taken against the forum owner(s).

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Whilst it might be amusing for some to bait others, this thread is about a serious & emotional topic.

Sadly though, it has gone massively off topic and degenerated into a pit of personal abuse and pointless statements. (Generally a sign that those involved are unable to debate sensibly any more/have lost the plot/are unable to defend their position/are only here to bait & rant.)

Whilst this is primarily a forum about BHAFC and not ConspiraciesRUs, we should still be able to have sensible grown-up conversations on these types of topic. (assuming those taking part are grown-ups)

None of us know fully what may or may not be going on in this wonderful world of ours, but might I suggest that tolerance prevails regarding peoples' opinions and we actually get back on topic?

Otherwise perhaps those bigots amongst us should find a different forum, so that they can happily bitch & rant at each other all day long, puff out their chests, and make themselves feel important?

By the way, the job of a moderator is not to be right all the time, as has been mentioned. The job of a moderator is to take an impartial view whilst ensuring that the forum rules are kept to and that nothing illegal takes place that might jeopardise the forum or lead to legal action being taken against the forum owner(s).

I didn't realise Grandad was babysitting tonight :p (no offence)!

I've been out, am dressed as a hippy, am quite drunk and all I see here is the total fuckwits still banging on about the same shit.

My life is better than yours. I have children, grandchildren and am loved and love back.

Enjoy being alone.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Cheeky young whippersnapper!

Let me tell you, when I was your age...

LOL - Just felt it had to be said! :)

Ha! Though to be fair, you have a good point and it may be time to say to this thread...Good night, and good luck. It's been emotional! 'nuttin but LOVE:cheers:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Gonna answer the big question then Mr. Truth? Of course not.
Why would they go to so much trouble when there is a much easier way to attain their objective without having to resort to such drastic measures? A question which none of the "Truthers" that post on here have EVER even attempted to answer.

This is the question I take it? What the hell does your question actually mean? are you just typing out nonsense so it's actually an impossible question to answer? Is this the your whole point of your question, so we can't answer it?

Well here's a question for you in your sort of style: If you could understand how to evaluate the importance of obtaining a clearer idea of how the possibilities of life interacts with everyday life in a way of seeing new ways in examining and controlling what we know in a non-ecological way, then surely we'd understand our own personal goals in the journey of self enlightenment?

Go on Nibble, answer a question similar to yours!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Why would they go to so much trouble when there is a much easier way to attain their objective without having to resort to such drastic measures? A question which none of the "Truthers" that post on here have EVER even attempted to answer.

This is the question I take it? What the hell does your question actually mean? are you just typing out nonsense so it's actually an impossible question to answer? Is this the your whole point of your question, so we can't answer it?

Well here's a question for you in your sort of style: If you could understand how to evaluate the importance of obtaining a clearer idea of how the possibilities of life interacts with everyday life in a way of seeing new ways in examining and controlling what we know in a non-ecological way, then surely we'd understand our own personal goals in the journey of self enlightenment?

Go on Nibble, answer a question similar to yours!

Answer a question with a question? Dear oh dear. Like I say, I'm going. Good luck with it all chap, hope this whole thing works out for you and you get what you need out of life. Much Love, Nibble Cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I've been out, am dressed as a hippy, am quite drunk and all I see here is the total fuckwits still banging on about the same shit.

My life is better than yours. I have children, grandchildren and am loved and love back.

Enjoy being alone.

You enjoy being alone!?
Doesn't surprise me to be honest, anyone who feels the need to brag that they have a family and grandchildren on a internet site must be pretty desperate for some praise. Especially for a granddad!
Well you've taught me one thing, Humbleness comes with experience, clearly not with age!

You enjoy being alone!?
Doesn't surprise me to be honest, anyone who feels the need to brag that they have a family and grandchildren on a internet site must be pretty desperate for some praise. Especially for a granddad!
Well you've taught me one thing, Humbleness comes with experience, clearly not with age!

You will die a lonely sad person. If this happens sooner rather than later I will rejoice.

:D

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You will die a lonely sad person. If this happens sooner rather than later I will rejoice.

:D

And your the one calling me the nutjob! well i'm the one who doesn't want anyone dead or to experience suffering. You my friend are negative to the bone. be aware that what you wish for, often comes back to you.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Much as I love a good theory, and I do like to examine these things, as far as Diana goes, anyone who decided to try and assassinate her by means of ramming an armour plated limousine with a Fiat Uno in full view of dozens of paparazzi & potentially other passers by, having cunningly planted a French drunk in the front seat, who conveniently didn't crash the car prior to the tunnel, AND who managed to ensure that the intended victims weren't wearing seatbelts...

....they must be the world's most optimistic assassins. There must be a hundred easier and less public ways of polishing someone off.

so, what did happen?
(just curious, like) ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports