Madeleine McCann potentially found

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And your the one calling me the nutjob! well i'm the one who doesn't want anyone dead or to experience suffering. You my friend are negative to the bone. be aware that what you wish for, often comes back to you.

I call you nutjob because you are mentally challenged. a by product of the generation we spawned, we gave you access to computers and you abused it. You looked for error and like naughty children would do somehow found a way to divert all blame to us.

I do not wish you dead, I only wish you to die lonely, however long that takes.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Well one things for sure, me and you are definitely different. I actually hope you have a very happy life, I hope you live away from suffering and loneliness, I hope you don't die lonely but at company throughout. I hope nothing bad happens to you. And I hope what your hoping for me doesn't happen to me, you or anyone. I hope for positivity and I'll hope so will you.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Your not notradamus are you, he chat an awful lot of shite also.

No I'm not Nostradamus (when have I claimed to be him and where are there prohecies on this thread?) and no he hasn't just chatted an awful load of shit. He's actually famous for getting a lot of his predictions right. Why else would you of even known who he was!?
Anyway, what the hell has Nostradamus got to do with an olympic event beginning with a gun and going into an explosive start? do you know how the 100m race is done? Nostradamus is not part of this event take my word.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Whilst it might be amusing for some to bait others, this thread is about a serious & emotional topic.

Sadly though, it has gone massively off topic and degenerated into a pit of personal abuse and pointless statements. (Generally a sign that those involved are unable to debate sensibly any more/have lost the plot/are unable to defend their position/are only here to bait & rant.)

Whilst this is primarily a forum about BHAFC and not ConspiraciesRUs, we should still be able to have sensible grown-up conversations on these types of topic. (assuming those taking part are grown-ups)

None of us know fully what may or may not be going on in this wonderful world of ours, but might I suggest that tolerance prevails regarding peoples' opinions and we actually get back on topic?

Otherwise perhaps those bigots amongst us should find a different forum, so that they can happily bitch & rant at each other all day long, puff out their chests, and make themselves feel important?

By the way, the job of a moderator is not to be right all the time, as has been mentioned. The job of a moderator is to take an impartial view whilst ensuring that the forum rules are kept to and that nothing illegal takes place that might jeopardise the forum or lead to legal action being taken against the forum owner(s).

although quite a nice sentiment JCL im afraid you have to live in the real world.

when you suggest tolerance should prevail regarding peoples opinions i agree.....but only on certain issues.
there is a vocal minority of nutjobs on the internet who i will never ever be tolerant of....they spread lies and bullshit,and when the bullshit runs its course they invent more bullshit,they do it in a clever way like psychics prey on the vulnerable,they want you to believe the world is a horrible controlled place and you and i are cogs in a machine.they are incapable of realizing that shit just happens.they are a pox on the modern society and i for one will question them at every given opportunity.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
although quite a nice sentiment JCL im afraid you have to live in the real world.

when you suggest tolerance should prevail regarding peoples opinions i agree.....but only on certain issues.
there is a vocal minority of nutjobs on the internet who i will never ever be tolerant of....they spread lies and bullshit,and when the bullshit runs its course they invent more bullshit,they do it in a clever way like psychics prey on the vulnerable,they want you to believe the world is a horrible controlled place and you and i are cogs in a machine.they are incapable of realizing that shit just happens.they are a pox on the modern society and i for one will question them at every given opportunity.

You're a paranoid f*** who thinks humans are a lot worse than they really are. Your issue is you can't stand people who are different, that's all. Your post spells out that your worried about peoples physic ability. You sound more looney than the loony toons. Get to bed and stop gazing out the window you crackpot. listen to yourself arguing against freedom of speech. Your head must be so f***ed up it probably processes toilet paper.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You're a paranoid f*** who thinks humans are a lot worse than they really are. Your issue is you can't stand people who are different, that's all. Your post spells out that your worried about peoples physic ability. You sound more looney than the loony toons. Get to bed and stop gazing out the window you crackpot. listen to yourself arguing against freedom of speech. Your head must be so f***ed up it probably processes toilet paper.

thanks for that chum
you are a class act!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
thanks for that chum
you are a class act!

And so are you. It's great to meet someone who goes around identifying certain people as 'nutjobs' when actually, you are the one who is in fear of anti-capitalist super physic ability LOL. You actually think anti-capitalist are all dangerous evil people who want to kidnap you. YOU NEED HELP!.
Anti-capitalists aren't preying on the vulnerable. That's your government doing that! disability benefit and pension cuts wasn't the plan of the anti-capitalists, the complete opposite in fact. Hope you understand x

Last edited:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004

this is very sad saying this due to someone having a different world view.

the ppl i know that are aware to 7/7, the rothschilds central banking cartels etc are not nutjobs, they are extremelly happy people who take responsibility for many aspects of their lives. and don't rely on the handrails of a toxic, corrupt, and dieing system.......but you lot can keep thinking in ways the daily mail and sun keep telling you too......every time a CT is mentioned bring up in your mind ickes mention of lizards - it keeps you firmly rooted into the system that bleeds you dry.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
No I'm not Nostradamus (when have I claimed to be him and where are there prohecies on this thread?) and no he hasn't just chatted an awful load of shit. He's actually famous for getting a lot of his predictions right. Why else would you of even known who he was!?
Anyway, what the hell has Nostradamus got to do with an olympic event beginning with a gun and going into an explosive start? do you know how the 100m race is done? Nostradamus is not part of this event take my word.

Notradamus never got a thing right if you read his books the only way to say he predicted something is to take bits from all over his book then put them together.

You and the other nut job seem to think something will happen at the olympics.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I've decided to dismantle my shed and start building an Ark

Can you clone me, tampering with the genetics of my parts to make a lady Meade by my side, so that i and my mate can board your boat and begin a species of pure Meades? When the oceans of gobshite drain away, we'll have an island to ourselves, i hope, wondering how on earth we'll get by, but generally calm with the peace and quiet we'd all rather crave. Please send the reticulated pythons somewhere else. The Meades don't like them. But give us some otters. Not to eat or wear the skins of. We like otters, us Meades.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Can you clone me, tampering with the genetics of my parts to make a lady Meade by my side, so that i and my mate can board your boat and begin a species of pure Meades? When the oceans of gobshite drain away, we'll have an island to ourselves, i hope, wondering how on earth we'll get by, but generally calm with the peace and quiet we'd all rather crave. Please send the reticulated pythons somewhere else. The Meades don't like them. But give us some otters. Not to eat or wear the skins of. We like otters, us Meades.

It's only a small shed I'm afraid

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Viz reference. Roger Irrelevant - he's completely hatstand.

It actually refers to my time in mental health nursing. It used to be used by the clinicians as a shorthand descriptor for the type of bloke who liked to cover his windows with black paint and bacofoil to prevent the government, MI5,the DSS or some other governmental agency from beaming messages to them about Jewish lizards or the other people in the day room or the cubs.

A typical care plan entry would read "patient continues to refer to himself as "the Truth" is locked in an acute paranoid delusional state which he is combatting with vigorous masturbation and heroic doses of cannabis. Seen by psych on call recommends increasing Librium and enforced wearing of boxing gloves and wrist restraints. Under no circumstances is patient allowed to access internet in calm area as he is reinforcing his own condition by visiting a Brighton and hove Albion website." diagnosis: completely round the hatstand.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
this is very sad saying this due to someone having a different world view.

the ppl i know that are aware to 7/7, the rothschilds central banking cartels etc are not nutjobs, they are extremelly happy people who take responsibility for many aspects of their lives. and don't rely on the handrails of a toxic, corrupt, and dieing system.......but you lot can keep thinking in ways the daily mail and sun keep telling you too......every time a CT is mentioned bring up in your mind ickes mention of lizards - it keeps you firmly rooted into the system that bleeds you dry.

I guess that "take responsibility for many aspects of their lives" says it all as , clearly, the aspect they have neglected is the ability to defend their world view with anything like objective reason or rational thought. At a guess I would also argue that the other aspects are the ability to form a meaningful relationship with women and getting out more.

Your match.com profile must be a hoot.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
What I love about conspiracy theorists is that it's an all or nothing thing. They believe every crackpot theory going without argument. I bet if I had the time or inclination to put together a YouTube video claiming the earth was flat I would have Brunswick and The Truth as followers within hours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports