Madeleine McCann potentially found

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Thank you again "The Truth" for the reminder not to lower my consciousness unnecessarily.

Stop watching TV, this may help.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Ohhhh, the irony. It burns my precious.

So, are you POE or not?

what are you first? TSB? ITV? BBC? HIV? POE? STD? STI? BHA? BNP? BOC? What are you!? I demand answers!!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
As Wogan said to Icke, "They're not laughing with you, the're laughing AT you".

And as Icke said to Wogan "you say USA is an open society! Come on terry, I've got a 1 bedroom sea-view property in Birmingham to sell you, you should have a look!"

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Stop reading the internet, this will help your mental state. Freak.

Since july 2010 you've posted 2,663 times! My previous post to you was about how ironic you are in having "It's not the truth that hurts, It's the shock of hearing it" under all your posts and then you write this!
Sort it out mate!

Since july 2010 you've posted 2,663 times! My previous post to you was about how ironic you are in having 'It's not the truth that hurts,
It's the shock of hearing it' under all your posts and then you write this!
You my friend just gets better and better!

:D

Get out a bit, get a girlfriend, eat some fruit, sunbathe (Ok maybe not)

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
:D

Get out a bit, get a girlfriend, eat some fruit, sunbathe (Ok maybe not)

Keep motivating yourself mate and remember, It's not the truth that hurts, It's the shock of hearing it!

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
[MENTION=12292]The Truth[/MENTION] hold formation wing man.....there are multi bogeys of main stream media ingesting 9-5 drones....launch truth torpedos on my mark.....

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
[MENTION=12292]The Truth[/MENTION] hold formation wing man.....there are multi bogeys of main stream media ingesting 9-5 drones....launch truth torpedos on my mark.....

We got a shitehawk down, we got a shitehawk down.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Good, now make sure you have that tin pot hat on your head for launch, it's actually a very good head guard!
Any main stream media information which heads your way, remember who it's associated with 'idiots'. Once the enemy has opted to petty insults and name calling, realise the battle is won and their remaining post are just desperate attempts in fighting 'THE TRUTH'.
Goodluck and remember, It's not the truth that hurts, It's the shock of hearing it.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Good, now make sure you have that tin pot hat on your head for launch, it's actually a very good head guard!
Any main stream media information which heads your way, remember who it's associated with 'idiots'. Once the enemy has opted to petty insults and name calling, realise the battle is won and their remaining post are just desperate attempts in fighting 'THE TRUTH'.
Goodluck and remember, It's not the truth that hurts, It's the shock of hearing it.

i am still pissing myself at @Hillan1 's signature......lol.

yep, half this thread is full of people saying "that rubbish, but you are a lalalala"......it just shows that internally there are some very big walls built up. i think the event around the end of the olympics might make some ppl look into things.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I think some of you really do need to just chill out and enjoy the good news we are having as a football club! so much to rejoice and be happy about, and some of you are squabbling like little girls .............FFS.......enjoy the good times we are having :)

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
I think some of you really do need to just chill out and enjoy the good news we are having as a football club! so much to rejoice and be happy about, and some of you are squabbling like little girls .............FFS.......enjoy the good times we are having :)

yep, brighton footbal club signed a great player today......so forget about child sacrifice and the uk intell/gov blowing up its own ppl.

i love the albion, always will, its deep, but i am also very aware the recent over saturation of football is a distraction, and a corporate entity.

get some perspective......this thread has a title.

(saying that, it really is great news V came back)......ok, continue everyone.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
i am still pissing myself at @Hillan1 's signature......lol.

yep, half this thread is full of people saying "that rubbish, but you are a lalalala"......it just shows that internally there are some very big walls built up. i think the event around the end of the olympics might make some ppl look into things.

I reckon come this time next year there will be a lot of stupid looking posters on here. It will be great to bounce some of these threads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports