Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua "keen on a move"

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Now knows he's pretty much finished at this level and wants one last payday via a move.

thats about it, and i think some honesty from himself that he isnt going to get much game time here. we love him but he's not really pushed on from the level he was a few years ago, many say he's not the player he was. 3rd or 4th choice, it would be better for him and the other 3/4th choice for him to move on.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The very same weekly preview said we were gonna go for Che Adams the other weekend shortly before he signed for Birmingham. So take this with a pinch of salt.

If it's true, wouldn't begrudge Kaz but I hope it's not and I hope he stays as he can get us a goal from nothing and his link up with Bong last season worked really well. It would be a shame to see him a go, I love watching him play for us.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yes he was against a poor Div 2 reserve team. Once Baldock scored it was a matter of how many we would score and he excelled on the ball and showed that he would be an asset for a lower division side as he could do that week in week out.

That's a little bit harsh I think. Our last link with Withdean, (Casper the Clown apart), and I will always be fond of Kaz. Still a game changer from the bench on his day, but forced to admit, that if he is desperate for regular first team football in the forseable future, it may have to be away from the Albion.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That's a little bit harsh I think. Our last link with Withdean, (Casper the Clown apart), and I will always be fond of Kaz. Still a game changer from the bench on his day, but forced to admit, that if he is desperate for regular first team football in the forseable future, it may have to be away from the Albion.

My point was that in the 1st half and up until Baldock scored Baldock Murphy and Lua Lua looked poor and no better than Colchester but once we scored the 3 of them tore into Colchester none more so than Lua Lua who showed his ability that he cant in the Championship. Perhaps he could do it again in Div 1, how about part ex for Lookman at Charlton

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
My point was that in the 1st half and up until Baldock scored Baldock Murphy and Lua Lua looked poor and no better than Colchester but once we scored the 3 of them tore into Colchester none more so than Lua Lua who showed his ability that he cant in the Championship. Perhaps he could do it again in Div 1, how about part ex for Lookman at Charlton

So, on the basis of 1 game against League 2 opponents (in which Kaz excelled in the 2nd half, but was poor in the 1st half, like others), you are saying he can no longer do it at Championship level... FFS, that is utter nonsense...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Embarrassing thread before his injury last season he was probably playing the best football of his career,

This. Some on this thread should hang their heads in shame...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Embarrassing thread before his injury last season he was probably playing the best football of his career,

That is unfortunately the problem with Kaz though. The odd very good month then either injured or back into his shell. He can't do it for long periods - and he has been so poor off the bench since the injury that he can't force his way back in. He will never get regular football in this side.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Once we have all our centre backs fit (and/or sign another one) then Bruno will probably shift back to RB meaning Liam would be another option on the right of midfield. This would mean Kaz could be behind AK, Murphy, Jiri, LR and March in the pecking order. You can see why he might want to go elsewhere at this stage of his career although I'd prefer him to stay.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Not many players can shoot with either foot at speed.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So, on the basis of 1 game against League 2 opponents (in which Kaz excelled in the 2nd half, but was poor in the 1st half, like others), you are saying he can no longer do it at Championship level... FFS, that is utter nonsense...
Not at all, based on seeing him in the Championship and then watching him against Colchester I think he would be better suited to a lower division than the Championship were he has shown he is no longer good enough. The defenders in the Championship are.better and also aware of his play and trick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here