Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua "keen on a move"

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Very silly to sell, different to the other players we have and despite his flaws is able to beat his man and do the unexpected, if he had a run in the team I think he could recapture some of the form of last season. Ask opposing teams who they fear....

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Haven't spotted any mention that he was outstanding in the league cup game less than a fortnight ago and played a significant part in breaking the deadlock.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Very silly to sell, different to the other players we have and despite his flaws is able to beat his man and do the unexpected, if he had a run in the team I think he could recapture some of the form of last season. Ask opposing teams who they fear....
This.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Haven't spotted any mention that he was outstanding in the league cup game less than a fortnight ago and played a significant part in breaking the deadlock.

Yes he was against a poor Div 2 reserve team. Once Baldock scored it was a matter of how many we would score and he excelled on the ball and showed that he would be an asset for a lower division side as he could do that week in week out.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not seen anything from him since last season's injury, in fact when he has played he has frustrated the hell out of me. Didn't see the Colchester game though. I'd like him to stay but not overly concerned if he goes.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Is this in his gift? he has never played a complete season with us in 6 years and has definitely lost the edge in his pace. At this stage in his career he should be looking to maximise is earning potential rather than making 'statements' of wanting more game time. Sounds like the Sun is filling column inches.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Now knows he's pretty much finished at this level and wants one last payday via a move. Injury liability so to get 10 plus continuous games would be somewhat of a challenge, still cant believe he's only 25. I recon every coach from u14 upwards would of drawled at his talent - thinking just got to make him more consistent and remove those niggling injuries and he will be a world beater. As someone has said before would suit a Coventry / MK Dons type of side as he could still burn an aging div 1 fullback. 375k - 500k max.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Really tough one. Is he Albion's longest serving player? Must be, I think it was about 09 when we signed him. I remember thinking he was the best thing since sliced bread, and it being such a coup grabbing him from the giants at St James' Park. I've said on a different thread, 12 months ago he scored 4 in about 6 games. He can do it at this level, but is it going to be for us? For me, if have Knockhaert and March to start, Lua Lua to come on at 70 to shake things up. But is it enough for him? I expect we'll find out soon enough.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Really tough one. Is he Albion's longest serving player? Must be, I think it was about 09 when we signed him. I remember thinking he was the best thing since sliced bread, and it being such a coup grabbing him from the giants at St James' Park. I've said on a different thread, 12 months ago he scored 4 in about 6 games. He can do it at this level, but is it going to be for us? For me, if have Knockhaert and March to start, Lua Lua to come on at 70 to shake things up. But is it enough for him? I expect we'll find out soon enough.

Casper? Dunk ?

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
FFS most people waving him goodbye because of a story in The Sun ???
Bloke down the pub told me he's going nowhere :rolleyes:

True its not even on football rumours or whatever its called,,,, so cant be true ... has his Wiki page been updated.....
wow I now feel better for pretending I know what those things are ...:)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
No mention on Rumours. It does however say that Newcastle are going to raid Middlesbro for Ayala, Leadbetter and Rhodes total price £30m.

I know it's FR so it's nonsense but Leadbitter is exactly the sort of player that Toon should be after, someone who knows this division well and will fight for the points

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here