Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua "keen on a move"

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not at all, based on seeing him in the Championship and then watching him against Colchester I think he would be better suited to a lower division than the Championship were he has shown he is no longer good enough. The defenders in the Championship are.better and also aware of his play and trick.

That's why they always commit two defenders on him, which causes havoc with their positioning. He usually draws a free kick which can then lead to a goal opportunity.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not at all, based on seeing him in the Championship and then watching him against Colchester I think he would be better suited to a lower division than the Championship were he has shown he is no longer good enough. The defenders in the Championship are.better and also aware of his play and trick.

This is where I disagree with you and others on here. Even after Kaz's injury, when I agree his performances have been below unplayable, the Championship defenders still can't cope with him, only stopping him by doubling-up and/or fouling him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
That's why they always commit two defenders on him, which causes havoc with their positioning. He usually draws a free kick which can then lead to a goal opportunity.

Spot on.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I havent noticed any team do that any more than all teams bank up on a player to not leave 1 on 1.

More nonsense. Suggest you watch more carefully.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Two of the Championship defenders who are 'aware of his play and trick' were booked for challenges on him during his twenty minute cameo on Tuesday. Had he come on against Forest on Friday, their right back Pereira would have walked fairly swiftly. Kaz is a threat to any defender as he is very difficult to play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here