Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Lorry attack in Nice

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
That is only applicable in a case of war, and even then if it's a war that's not started by Islam. I don't see the case here for those terrorist wankers who started this atrocity (probably impostors), so it will not apply to them.

Sorry mate that is absolute rubbish. Muhammad was a paranoid warlord and killed everyone who did not believe he was a prophet. The Banu Qurayza tribe were besieged for 26 days, and although they were POW’s and begged for their lives, 600-800 men and boys who reached puberty were beheaded by the order of Muhammad.

His life was all about conquest, war and attacking caravan merchants all for 1/5 of the booty and first pick of sex slaves.

I am an atheist but can still understand that Muhammad was the complete opposite to Jesus and he set an evil example to those who follow his religion. The only blood on Jesus' hands were when he had nails driven through them.

It wouldn’t be so bad if he was just historically just known as being a warrior, I can accept that, but a Prophet with a message to humanity from God, not a chance.

ISIS, Daesh or any of the extremist groups are doing exactly what Muhammad did and they reference the Quran, hadiths and Sira.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
French Prime Minister Manuel Valls has just said that " France should learn to live with terrorism "

French foreign policy is a factor in this. The Paris attacks happened on a Friday night - that Sunday, French fighter jets launched their largest ever airstrike offensive against Raqqa, the ISIS stronghold in Syria. Its almost like tit-for-tat now. Charlie Hebdo, Paris and now Nice, 3 devastating attacks on France in the space of 18 months, it makes you wonder what the reaction of the British public would be towards our governments foreign policy if we were suffering a similar backlash from extremists on our own soil. 7/7 was bad enough, but frankly I'm amazed we haven't had a major terrorist incident here for 11 years.

Worryingly, its only going to be a matter of time.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
French foreign policy is a factor in this. The Paris attacks happened on a Friday night - that Sunday, French fighter jets launched their largest ever airstrike offensive against Raqqa, the ISIS stronghold in Syria. Its almost like tit-for-tat now. Charlie Hebdo, Paris and now Nice, 3 devastating attacks on France in the space of 18 months, it makes you wonder what the reaction of the British public would be towards our governments foreign policy if we were suffering a similar backlash from extremists on our own soil. 7/7 was bad enough, but frankly I'm amazed we haven't had a major terrorist incident here for 11 years.

That's because our intelligence is superior than the French on terrorism. France has had 10 terror attacks in the last two years. They have no go areas for French police.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
French Prime Minister Manuel Valls has just said that " France should learn to live with terrorism "

“Times have changed and we should learn to live with terrorism. We have to show solidarity and collective calm. France has been hit in its soul on 14 July, our national day. They wanted to attack the unity of the French nation. The only dignified response is that France will remain loyal to the spirit of 14 July and its values.”

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Wrap these terrorists in PORK to stop them getting their 72 virgins

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...terrorists-body-denying-him-daniel-greenfield

[FONT=&]Muslims murder non-Muslims confident that if they die, they'll get access to "paradise" and 72 virgins to rape in the hereafter. Muslim clerics make even more extravagant promises, claiming that dead killers will receive all sorts of added benefits. Muslims who have killed (other Muslims) or committed adultery will still get an express ticket to paradise if they die while killing non-Muslims.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]As long as he doesn't come into contact with a pig.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]There's a long history of people fighting Muslim Jihadis by wrapping their Jihadis in pigskin or shooting them with lard bullets. US soldiers did it not all that long ago in the Philippines. While the belief that pork on a corpse can stop someone from going to heaven is nonsense... so is the underlying belief that killing non-Muslims atones for all sins. And if it deters Muslims, it's a plus. And if it doesn't, it still shows them that people aren't as helpless in the face of their racist violence as their governments often appear to be.[/FONT]

As bizarre as it sounds it makes a lot of sense to do this to Jihadi's and treat them like werewolves and vampires. Who would have thought that pig could be the ultimate weapon against extremism.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

As has already been pointed out France has been experiencing Islamic related terrorist incidents long before their intervention in Syria and despite opposing the last Iraq war.

I'm also not sure what the Charlie Hebdo attack has got to do with French foreign policy as that was an attempt to enforce Islamic blasphemy law in a secular liberal western democracy. See other examples in Europe where this has also been tried (Danish Cartoons) in countries with no foreign policy element which shows the problem is more a clash of culture/ideology/belief (Islam).

Even in cases where there is a proven link I would hope the public would not allow terrorism to influence their views on our Foreign policy as this would set a rather dangerous precedent for any future difficult decisions.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

I'ts only due to the fact that we are an Island that has protected us from more attacks. If we were directly connected to mainland Europe we would certainly be seeing it happening here as often as France is.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I know these vile attacks are becoming more and more popular however i found it a little scary maligning all Muslims. We are talking about a very small handful of psychos that are using region as an excuse.

You know....I think that upsetting a few sensibilities is probably a price worth paying if the end result is the eradication of extremism and/or death on the scale seen last night...... whatever the origin of said extremism.

If it is Islam, or a version/corruption of Islam that is at the root of these attacks then that is where your investigative and reactive energies should be focused.

Of course not every Muslim is a terrorist, anyone with half a brain knows that,... but it is indisputable that, at this time in our history, almost every terrorist is a Muslim.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Our security forces are doing a great job of intercepting threats, before they become threats. I follow CourtnewsUK on Twitter and often see cases come up involving terrorist activities which have been nipped in the bud.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I actually think you should watch them, so you can see the devastation the feeling at the time so you can connect and understand better
People are murdering many others in the name of religion. Why do I need to connect and understand that better?

in my opinion it helps me realize the horror of the tragic events and I think about them every day and possibilities of this happening everyday. Ever since our close escape from 7/7 when we live in London I wish my wife a safe trip when she goes back upto London 4 days a week for work, every time my wife and daughter go to London for a trip or see friends without me I wish them a safe trip with the possibility of an attack and images in the back of my mind
I don't want the possibility of an attack on my mind all the time, I want to carry on enjoying life.

Maybe I am wrong, I don't know whats right for me is not for someone else I get that.
Indeed, we're not all the same.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

You think our foreign policy should be dictated by minority interest groups ? The reaction of the British public would probably be the realisation that Islam is incompatible with western society .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You think our foreign policy should be dictated by minority interest groups ? The reaction of the British public would probably be the realisation that Islam is incompatible with western society .

It was a rhetorical question. Of course we shouldn't allow our foreign policy to be dictated to by the actions of a minority of extremists, but if WE were looking at an ever-rising body count on the streets of England, the pressure on the decision-makers could only build I think.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Our security forces are doing a great job of intercepting threats, before they become threats. I follow CourtnewsUK on Twitter and often see cases come up involving terrorist activities which have been nipped in the bud.
We have a very mature system after 40 years of chasing our friends from the Emerald Isle around...... it feeds directly into the modern threat of Islamic terrorism...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm quite amazed that truck wasn't loaded with explosives, just for the final "pay off". Thank goodness it wasn't.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I'm quite amazed that truck wasn't loaded with explosives, just for the final "pay off". Thank goodness it wasn't.

You are right. It could have been hundreds, even thousands if that had happened and the thing is, there wouldn't be a thing anyone could have done to stop it. What a sobering thought.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That's because our intelligence is superior than the French on terrorism. France has had 10 terror attacks in the last two years. They have no go areas for French police.
Spot on. Our intelligence services are among the best - if not the best - in the world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here