Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Good of him to take time out from his busy music production schedule to play some football (soccer).

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
The worst pound for pound signing in our recent history. Not even Championship standard, I’d love to know what our scout saw in him and if said scout is still at the club??!!

He never looked any good, even when playing in a run of games he looked unfit and lacking in ideas. Considering how long we had been in need of a pacey striker I had such high hopes

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Memory is flaky, isn’t that much like a miss in his last game for us against Saints at 0-1?
Like the one he tripped over the ball? He also missed a sitter at Burnley, a header. And then said after the game he isn't good or doesn't like heading the ball?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
The worst pound for pound signing in our recent history. Not even Championship standard, I’d love to know what our scout saw in him and if said scout is still at the club??!!

The way I look at it, £13m for a striker in the Premier League is like spending £700 on a second hand car to get you through 3 years at university. With a fair wind you'll get away with it and maybe get a couple of years more, or it could conk out on the way to the freshers fair and you've done your money

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
He had a scoring record of 1 in 3 in the Dutch league but that probably says more about how poor the standard is.

He honestly wasn't bad in the Eredivisie and before his injury had a lot of top clubs looking at him. The issue was and I think still is, he doesn't have the determination to get his fitness back to that standard.

Worst thing is, is that if they don't buy him he's ours until 2022.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Somewhere inside Locardia is a half decent footballer he really should be tearing the MSL to bits with his pace but so far it's not working out for him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here