Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live Music over the next three months.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Swans were absolutely mighty at Koko last night, up there with the best gigs I've ever been to. The Seer is hard to see past for album of the year IMHO.

Damn, thought about going but didn't....

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I saw Swans at The Alexandra Palace with Portishead and Grinderman a couple of years ago. They were probably the loudest band I have ever heard live.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I saw Swans at The Alexandra Palace with Portishead and Grinderman a couple of years ago. They were probably the loudest band I have ever heard live.

Amazing day wasn't it. I couldn't work out if I loved Nick Cave or Michael Gira more. Unfortunately had to miss the last half hour of Portishead but what I did see of them was spellbinding.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Amazing day wasn't it. I couldn't work out if I loved Nick Cave or Michael Gira more. Unfortunately had to miss the last half hour of Portishead but what I did see of them was spellbinding.

Yes it was a Sunday night and relying on trains meant I had to leave early too.
Had enjoyed what I did see though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Got my big triple header on Saturday: dining in the Profile Lounge for the Bolton game, then a pint before heading of to New Road for cocktails and Rufus Wainwright, cab home to change outfit then Coalition for some rug-cutting to The 2 Bears.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
If you live in Mid Sussex check Savannah Cafe Bar web site for live free music every Thursday some great local bands:guitar::rock:punk::flameboun:drink::cheers::rock::guitar:From allover Sussex

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Got my big triple header on Saturday: dining in the Profile Lounge for the Bolton game, then a pint before heading of to New Road for cocktails and Rufus Wainwright, cab home to change outfit then Coalition for some rug-cutting to The 2 Bears.

You youngsters have all the fun!

I have just bought my first tickets for 2013. Metz at the Green Door Store end of January. Trusting it will be very loud.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

You lucky get. Wish that gig didn't clash with Crystal Castles tomorrow night. Make sure you see AlunaGeorge as well. Hooray

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here