28th Oct - Little Comets - Wedgewood Rooms
2nd Nov - Ben Howard - Brighton Dome
12th Nov - Lucy Rose - Coalition
15th Nov - The Milk - Coalition
17th Nov - The Killers 02 Arena or The Vaccines at Ali Pali
28th Nov - Frank Turner - Brighton Dome
1st Dec - Madness - Bton Centre
6th Dec - Rizzle Kicks - Bton Centre

All for free as well! Oh I do love my job. (part time, still at college)

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I'm seeing them in Birmingham on Sunday (visiting a friend) - and also at Cargo in London next Monday. Not sure about their last album tbh, bit of a departure for them, but looking forward to seeing them again.

Also looking forward to seeing La Femme (a kind of young Gallic New Order) and Rats on Rafts (a young Dutch Echo and the Bunnymen!). Post-punk never dies...

There's probably no need for Krank to go on till 4 - it usually empties after the last band finishes. Whenever I've stayed it's been pretty much deserted by 3 apart from the odd old saddo propping up the bar... (*coughs*)... there was one occasion when the stragglers and the band ended up on the beach with a bottle of port until the sun came up, but it may be a bit too chilly for a repeat in December!

Sounds like you have some good stuff lined up there and I Like Trains twice in a week is pretty impressive. Last time I saw them was at The Hope and that must have been at least two years ago. They were one of the many bands introduced to me through The Great Escape- probably the first or maybe second one.
As for Krankenhaus a friend got tickets today so can relax now. That's one evening I would not want to miss.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Live music @ Savannah cafe bar Haywards Heath every Thursdays great bands. FREE bands check web site
Base of Mid Sussex Seagulls

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
but also

15 november - Steel Panther
17 november - Frankie boyle

1st December - Europe
10 December - Stone sour/Papa Roach

Next year

June - The book of morman

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Let us know how they are. On a good day there's not much that can match them but they do have off days. The tickets were too dear for me.

Last night certainly represented a good night for Radiohead. They played for around 2 hours 15 minutes including three encores.

I hate sitting at gigs but after a brilliant 'there there' everyone was on their feet for the remainder of the gig. Most of the set was from the two most recent albums which was fine by me as In Rainbows is my favourite Radiohead album.

In terms of classic older tracks they initially finished with Paranoid Android before coming back to play Street Spirit on the first encore, they had played Airbag & Planet Telex earlier in the show.

The very final two songs were everything in it's right place and a very heavy Idioteque.

I hate sitting at gigs but after a brilliant 'there there' everyone was on their feet for the remainder of the gig. Most of the set was from the two most recent albums which was fine by me as In Rainbows is my favourite Radiohead album.

.......I get eaten by the worms and weird fih..shes, picked over by the wo..orms and weird fih...shes, wierd fih ih shes, wierd fih ih shes, ooooooooooooooooooooooohhh, I hit the bottom, I hit the bottom and escape.......

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Last night certainly represented a good night for Radiohead. They played for around 2 hours 15 minutes including three encores.

In terms of classic older tracks they initially finished with Paranoid Android before coming back to play Street Spirit on the first encore, they had played Airbag & Planet Telex earlier in the show.

The very final two songs were everything in it's right place and a very heavy Idioteque.

I saw a setlist from the first show and was pretty impressed. Pretty jealous now! How did the King of Limbs stuff come across?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I enjoyed their first album but not the second- wont be going to this but noticed Foals playing at Concorde 2 December 10th

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Loads of stuff lined up for me in London.

Marina and the Diamonds tomorrow night - HMV Forum
2:54 November - XOYO
Citizens! November - XOYO
Florence December - O2
Orbital December - Academy Brixton
Steps December - London Palladium (yes I know........)

I love the autumn gig season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports