[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
The mind boggles why our best player isn’t playing. We’re going down with Potter. End of. West Bromand Fulham will finish above us the way things are going. To all the Potter supporters, relegation would be terrible for the club and us making progress. The players you like would go too.

Would love nothing more than to be wrong versus a Leeds team today but don’t see it. What will our excuse be today I wonder. It’s the hope that kills you Potter fans. I don’t enjoy this at all.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Who cares who plays , we’re not going to score whatever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Thinking about it, I wonder if we’re going to see a tactical switch at half time.

Contain in first half, than bring on Biss and Tau in second half, attacking switch to two up front against tired legs.

leeds aren't perfect but second half tired legs don't exist in our squad

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
What we can say is Burn, Gross, Maupay and Trossard all owe Potter big performances for the faith he continually shows in them despite their individual performances so hopefully they will raise their game today.

If we lose, the pressure on Potter will undoubtedly ramp up, that selection is a big call.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Honestly rather we'd picked Mark Wright ahead of Dan Burn

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Look forward to quoting a lot of these when the Super Seagulls pick up 3 points today :albion2:

Id be delighted to be proved wrong. But with our track record over a long period, it's not likely. But we'll see. We've got to win one day

I honestly don’t know how some people keep up the negativity, there’s enough negativity in the world at the moment without being relentlessly negative about the everything with the team you support as well, it’s quite impressive that people can be so relentlessly angry.

The answer to all posts like this is if you weren’t so negative yourself, you’d let it slide and just put it down to people having the understandable right to vent some natural frustrations. Positivity is making a positive case for our football, not bickering with those you disagree with

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
What line up did you clowns want?

I’ve seen the same comments every time this season and the times people have been happy, like SU at home we were absolutely dire, perhaps we are targeting their set pieces weakness?

At a guess I’d imagine most people would have liked to have seen our best midfielder play instead of old treacle legs Groß, that’s probably where a bit of disappointment stems from.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Whatever you say about that team selection not playing Biss against a team so attack minded seems very....bold. Brave.
It's gonna be a real test of White's DM credentials this- Bielsa reckons it's his best position. Let's see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports