[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I put my lucky Gross t-shirt on this morning.

We're as good as through to the next round, already.

I honestly don’t know how some people keep up the negativity, there’s enough negativity in the world at the moment without being relentlessly negative about the everything with the team you support as well, it’s quite impressive that people can be so relentlessly angry.

Perhaps it’s because our manager is Sami Hypia mark two?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fantastic team selection.

4DD24F9A-638E-43D3-87FF-F075FD151733.jpeg

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
Thinking about it, I wonder if we’re going to see a tactical switch at half time.

Contain in first half, than bring on Biss and Tau in second half, attacking switch to two up front against tired legs.

I reckon this is the tactic. I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt........... til half time. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Well as disappointed as I am with the line up, I will judge at full time how successful it was.

A super big call by the manager, and he will deserve credit or criticism post match as appropriate (I’m sure NSC will not be shy either way).

Until then I’m looking forward to the game and quite excited, it should be an intriguing one. Two good footballing sides.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Thinking about it, I wonder if we’re going to see a tactical switch at half time.

Contain in first half, than bring on Biss and Tau in second half, attacking switch to two up front against tired legs.

Could b to late by then . Virgo having a pop at club on radio good on him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Good line up.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If our tactics are to stifle then I would have expected Bissouma to be first name on teamsheet.

Let's hope we're not 3 down at half time

I thought Biss wasn’t so great in the 2nd half vs Newport. Maybe giving him just a half is the idea. If Potter is giving him the chance to be the best player on the pitch for 45mins or so, it could be very entertaining.

I don’t like anything about our defensive system, the 3 at the back, the zonal marking, the lack of natural full backs meaning we are constantly makeshifting with guys out of position - but I’ve long ago become resigned to that never changing until Potter is gone

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
West Brom have defeated Wolves and are now only 3 points behind us. Both West Brom and Fulham are closing the gap on us.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

I hope you're right. Problem is, the way Leeds play we could find ourselves 3 down at ht

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Given Ben White's fine performance against Man City, perhaps Potter feels he doesn't need 2 DMs against Leeds and White deserves to keep his place.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What line up did you clowns want?

I’ve seen the same comments every time this season and the times people have been happy, like SU at home we were absolutely dire, perhaps we are targeting their set pieces weakness?

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I hope GP has told our lads to shoot on site , Kiko Casilla was dire against Crawley .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports