Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Leeds fans are bricking it about their goalie.

Fools. Don't they realise you have to get your shots on target to make a goalkeeper properly sweat?

Well, David Stockdale excepted...

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
The mind boggles why our best player isn’t playing. We’re going down with Potter. End of. West Bromand Fulham will finish above us the way things are going. To all the Potter supporters, relegation would be terrible for the club and us making progress. The players you like would go too.

Would love nothing more than to be wrong versus a Leeds team today but don’t see it. What will our excuse be today I wonder. It’s the hope that kills you Potter fans. I don’t enjoy this at all.

That's fine. Don't particularly like any of the players anyway. Not a Potter supporter (seems a strange concept to me) I support the Albion. Regardless of who is in charge, who is on the pitch, which division we are playing in. I've enjoyed lower division football more than I do the premier league but understand the need to be in the premier league in terms of being a business

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Oh well 4 players selected who are all devoid of confidence Burn, Gross, Trossard and Maupay. They must really impress at training when the pressure is off. Not sure what that tells the players left out, Veltman who has been solid, Bissouma best midfielder by a stretch, Propper looked ok in his last 2 matches, Tau has at least a yards pace on Maupay.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
How is that centre midfield going to cope with their energy and running. If only we had someone like Bissouma available.Please go Potter.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I do wish GPott would stop selecting Big Dan Burn.

I have a Pavlovian reaction to it and bet on him scoring a bazillion goals.

One added bonus today was the £1 on Maupay getting sent off @ a whopping 50/1.

Easy money.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What line up did you clowns want?

I’ve seen the same comments every time this season and the times people have been happy, like SU at home we were absolutely dire, perhaps we are targeting their set pieces weakness?

For someone I have met a few times and appear a nice bloke in real life you don’t half come across as a knob on here.

Wonder why

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
When was the last time we were facing a dodgy keeper and had the nous to pepper him with shots & crosses?

Last season and can't remember but we had something like 8 corners, 1 caused real issues so then we took 7 short ending back in our half each time.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
not really, meslier is the better keeper but out with covid so we are stuck with kiko who is adquate enough on his day. same as the rest of them

No worries for your keeper Starry are strikers are toothless and we don't like shooting from outside the box. We will pass it around a lot though

I’ve not even had a drink yet and can’t remember the two teams we’ve beat this season

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
What line up did you clowns want?

I’ve seen the same comments every time this season and the times people have been happy, like SU at home we were absolutely dire, perhaps we are targeting their set pieces weakness?

Oh Christ

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here